MxF Thoughtful Storytelling, Sexual Themes

Currently reading:
MxF Thoughtful Storytelling, Sexual Themes

goddessofhades

Only a seed or three to bind thee to me...
Local time
Today 12:28 AM
Hi everyone! I'm GoddessofHades - You can call me, Des, Desire, Persephone, or any other shortening of my username that you can come up with! :) Below I'll be going through the expectations I have for my partners and myself, as well as plots I'm interested in looking into. At some point I will also have an F-List available so that you can know what kind of things I'm okay with or not okay with at all.

Expectations
1. Activity: I get busy sometimes so I don't always respond immediately. If you're looking for someone to go back and forth all day long with, that's not me. Occasionally I will have enough muse to do that, but I will more than likely respond on a semi-daily basis. If things get really busy it might be once a week.

2. Absences: If I am going away, then I will let you know! Sometimes this happens or I have to take a work break. I ask that if this happens for you that you do the same! I don't care if you have to have multiple breaks, just let me know. The worst is waiting for a post that never comes. If you are unable to wait until my hiatus or break is over, please feel free to tell me that you'd like to abandon our plot. I would never want to leave someone hanging.

3. Word Count: I do my best to match my partner, but in general, I don't really go over 500 words anymore. I used to do 1000 word posts or more, and sometimes I'm inspired to do that, but at my age and with how busy I am, I don't want to have to fight to get to that point. That being said, I do expect 2 - 3 paragraphs in a response. Please don't expect that I will be okay with just 2 - 3 sentences. We should be trying to give each other enough to work from. More than likely I will ask for an RP sample (just link me something you've done here) so I can see if we're a match in our writing styles!

4. Respect: This is an additional site where I go to have fun, and kind of disconnect from everything else. That means I probably won't offer you my discord outside of this site, or anything else. Please don't be offended by this. Additionally, while I only write male/female roleplay, where I am female, I do not care if your are a female or male playing the male role. You do you!

Communication: Let's talk it out! Are you not liking where a story is going? Did I overstep a bound? Are you unsure of something I wrote or did I have a typo that is driving you mad? No problem! Let me know through PM or chat, and we'll fix it. Please don't find this offensive if I do the same. I just want to have a fun time for both of us!

Are you still here? Omg! You might just be a winner. I kid! But seriously. Thank you for taking those seriously. I promise you you will have more fun if you do! ;) So now we'll go over some of the premises I have. I'm willing to be flexible on these to add some of your kinks or plots as long as you let me know about the changes beforehand or ask me about it mid RP. Please don't be offended if I say no.

Keep in mind that if you have an idea that you think will be up my alley, feel free to propose it! I'm always looking for new ideas to try. Also prompts below are flexible. Don't like a tag? We can remove it. Want to add something in, remove it? This is a cooperative story telling which means you can and should have input!

Writing Prompts
1. TAKEN - A Knight of Corruption: So this prompt is where I would be playing a female knight. She is a paladin who is looking searching for an item to save her people. They are dying from a crop famine in their land, and after receiving her training has been sent on a quest to receive the grail of purification which will allow them to purge the pestilence from their land. She is a beacon of light and hope for her people back home, however, your character is part of the group of demons/villains/supernatural beings etc. that has been causing this plague. It was not your character specifically, but perhaps his liege lord or king. You've been sent as a spy by your liege lord to hinder her process in any way possible, and your character being who he is, is going to enjoy a bit of fun by hiding who he truly is as either a victim, or possibly another adventurer. His goal is to subvert her attempts to find the grail. As he gets to know her more, he is taken with her either romantically or possessively. He realizes there is no way to have her if she remains true to the light, and so he tries to subvert her to his side, to change her into one of his own kind....
Tags: Corruption, Fantasy, Demons, Slowburn, Possible Body Modification, Long-term.

Journalistic Integrity: My character is a journalist for a popular men's magazine in town. Tired of the "women's perspective" pieces she is being given, she wants to do a investigative piece into a new BDSM club that has opened nearby. It's an edgy story idea, and if she can pull it off, she's sure to get a promotion. The problem is she's tight laced, and knows nothing about BDSM. Reading can only get you so far... She's approved for the story and given 2 months to put something together. Putting together her sexiest outfit, she heads to the club, a bit nervous, but ready to find out what she can about this underground lifestyle. Your character is a regular at the BDSM club, but not necessarily because he's going there to get his kinks out. Instead, you character preys on those that seem unsure but curious about the lifestyle. He's nice, buying her a drink, making her feel more comfortable. He gives her a business card, and she realizes that he owns one of the largest communication companies in the world. This could be her scoop -- multibillionaire is into BDSM! Eventually my girl gives your guy a call -- he invites her to dinner to give more information, and eventually invites her back to his place to show her his "dungeon." She feels alarm bells but knows she has to take a risk to get the story. He kidnaps her, keeping her in his place, and subduing her into his new slave.
Tags:
Non-con, Aphrodesiacs, Body Modification, Mind Alteration, Slow transformation.

Bimbofication: My character is intelligent, poised and the owner of a financial firm that makes millions of dollars a year. She's confident in herself, but she's a bit of a bitch. Not many of her employees like her, even if she does get work done. After openly calling one of her employees an "overweight cow" for being late to work, she gets sued for emotional damages. The judge sentences her to a large fine, and time in therapy. Your character is her therapist. It's special cases like her that you really enjoy taking on. She's a self-righteous bitch, but you know how to put these people in their place. After all, she'd make a fun toy (or maybe you're looking for someone to be your perfect lover). Using mind control and state of the art nanobots, over many sessions, my character starts to change into a floozy bimbo. At first her appearance starts to change, and then it starts invading her thoughts. Eventually, you have control of your very own bimbo who has given her company over to you, and it's assets.
Tags: Bimbofication, Body Modification, Mind Alteration, Slow transformation, Nanobots.

Shop of Wonders: Your character is an otherworldly being (demon or other supernatural creature). He owns a shop that only very special people can see. Who is chosen? Not even your character knows, but inside are little treasures that he keeps watch over until the right mortal or supernatural comes over them. Some of them grant wishes, some of them curse others, but all have a price. Still, once your character lays eyes on mine, for some reason, they wish to talk to her, to know her... All exchanges in his shop are one time deals, and yet she leaves without taking an item that day, only to come back once more. He's enthralled, but on the dimension he comes from, his increased intensity of feelings for her would be looked down upon, and he already has trouble of his own brewing. One day when she's browsing the items in the shop, your character's compatriot comes through a special door in the back bringing bad news. Soon my character is embroiled into his drama, and their adventure begins.
Tags: Adventure, Romance, Love, Intrigue, Partner Dependent Plot.

5. The Shrine Maiden: My lady is a shrine maiden from the feudal Kamakura period. Only a novice Miko, she had not been trained in the ways of trance. During the fights among the shogunate, many of the shrines were divulged of their Miko and they were forced into a traveling state, some even forced into prostitution. My character's shrine was one far in the wilderness by a small town that very few people paid attention to, but even there, the shoguns had begun to look for land. Knowing the way that Miko were looked upon by Shogunate, she was fearful of her fate and prayed to the gods to help her escape from her impending doom. One evening when she prayed at the shrine, the village was set fire by an enemy shogun. Fearing for her life she pledged to any god listening that she would give her life to them body and soul to serve them for eternity. Your character, a fire god, heard her pleas. He was a fox god, trickster and manipulator of all things born of heat, including desire. He took her in, transporting her to the land of the gods to be his servant for all eternity. Still, his claims on my character are not assured, and despite his desire to keep him for himself, they must deal with the underhanded dealings of other gods both jealous and possessive of their new arrangement.
Tags: Bondage, Possible Romance, Master/Slave, Adventure. Note: While I would like to keep in mind the overall history of where this comes from (Japan), I won't require either of us to have complete historical accuracy.

6. Jedi Mind Trick: My character is a Jedi Padawan. She has pure intentions, a strong connection to the Force and desires to bring balance to the universe. But every such soul is capable of being both good and bad, and your Sith has every intention of turning her to the dark side, while my character wishes only for his redemption. I'll need your help with keeping to the accuracy of the Star Wars universe. I've watched the movies (all of them), played some of the video games, but any gaps in between are not my specialty. I'm here to learn though! I don't know who will win out in the end, only that their slowburn attempt to turn each other will be epic.
Tags: Slowburn, Fantasy/Scifi, Master/Slave, Bondage, Possible Romance, Mind alteration.

7. Wizard World: Your character is one of the greatest minds there is in the world, but something has made him shut his tower off to any who might intrude. My character, a thief for her clan, is told that there is a ancient relic of untold worth in his tower. She puts together a plan and attempts to steal it. Of course, your character has already laid a trap, and she is helpless once she's been caught. To his great surprise she is a morph, a person whose form can manipulate their shape and mass into any creature so long as it has a heart and breathing. Your character has a long history of hating these creatures (why is up to you), and so has plenty of punishment in store for her, including taking over her abilities to shapeshift and using them on her to his pleasure.
Tags: Non-con, Anthro, Body Modification, Mind Alteration, Magic, Fantasy. Note: This will require a great deal of communication because of the premise. Let's talk about what you're interested in seeing.

Phew! That was a lot! Thank you for sticking around. As a final note, I'll probably only look into having 2 or 3 of these going on at a time, so please don't feel offended if I say that I'd be interested in RPing with you but later!

I look forward to hearing from some of you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom