Unspecified Thrilling Adventures of Aelin! FxF or FxM

Currently reading:
Unspecified Thrilling Adventures of Aelin! FxF or FxM

Aelin

Fire-breathing bitch Queen
Local time
Today 1:35 PM
Hi there and welcome to my humble thread! Please come inside and enjoy a cup of coffee while I tell you a few things about myself.
I have been role playing for a couple of years and although English is my second language, I consider myself fluent.

First things first:
Roleplaying preferences:
  • I only do third person - past tense.
  • I usually write multi paragraphs, anything between 3 and 8 (Depending on how much I have to work with)
  • I like both mxf and fxf but lately I've been leaning more towards fxf although I love my partners to play androgynous characters - it's still absolutely your choice and I don't mind either way.
  • I always play more feminine characters with a witty personality.
  • I love fantasy, Romance, slice of life, etc.
  • I'm not a fan of BDSM, but can do rough if it fits the plot.
  • I'm a visual person and LOVE character pictures - realistic ones only, though.
  • Most of my Plot ideas requires side characters.
  • I don't do smut-based role plays. 70:30 story to smut at the most.

Plots

1. YC's boyfriend cheats on her and a month after the breakup, he has a new girlfriend. YC gets a perfect idea for revenge and makes it her priority to steal his girlfriend.

2. YC is an evil Queen who is remorseless and vicious and feared all over the country. One day YC is ambushed by a group of rabbles and YC barely escapes with his life. He manages to make it to a random cottage in the middle of the woods where MC helps him and saves his life. He learns that she's the princess of a fallen kingdom, one that he destroyed and decides to keep his true identity hidden from her in the few days that she tends to him. (TAKEN)

3. For this RP, I didn't have a set-in-stone plot, but was thinking of some sort of toxic relationship:

• YC and MC had a child in their teens but broke up. They're both in their late 20's/ early 30's now and YC shows up one day to visit his child and feelings starts coming back.
  • YC and MC are from rival bands (maybe even exes) and while at a music competition, they try to hide their chemistry and undeniable sexual attraction with sarcastic comments and remarks. (TAKEN)

4. MC somehow gets thrown into an old portal and pops up in the 1800's. Being a modern woman, she's strong willed and stands up for herself. YC is a prince/pirate/knight, whatever you want them to be and MC is sent to be hung for something she did that was thought to be inappropriate. YC is intrigued by MC and decides to save her.

5. MC and her bridal party goes to Vegas for her bachelorette weekend where MC meets YC and accidentally hooks up with her.

6. So I'm really in the mood for a zombie outbreak RP with the pairing Soldier x research doctor or Soldier x bitten (she will be in a slow process to turn and kept captive to test treatments/cures on her)

Famdoms:
My preferred roles are in bold.
  • Harry Potter
    • Malfoy x OC
    • OC x OC
  • Lucifer
    • Lucifer x OC
    • Maize x OC
    • Maize x Eve
  • Shadow Hunters (Netflix)
    • Jace x OC
  • Throne of glass (book series)
    • Manon x OC
  • ACOTAR (A Court of thorns and roses)
    • Rhysand x OC
    • Azriel x OC
    • Cassian x OC
    • OC Illyrian x OC Fae/human
  • There are many more, but this is all I could think of now.

Interests:
  • Pirates
  • Medieval time
  • Fae realm- SJM
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Old flames
  • Forbidden romances
  • Opposites
So I've been asked about my preferences and here are a few:

• Jason Mamoa
  • Henry Caviil
  • Dylan O'Brien
  • Ian Somerhalder
  • Zac Efron
  • Cole Sprouse
  • Rege Jean Page
  • There are so much more, these are just the ones I can quickly think of
  • Tom Holland
  • Cillian Murphy
  • Ruby Rose
  • Cara Delavigne
  • Kristen Stewart
  • If I have to keep going, this list will get way too long. Women are just *chef's kiss* I especially have a thing for Androgynous women.

I'm open to hear any plot ideas and brainstorm if you think we might be a match so feel free to pop into my DMs!

UPDATED: 20 May 2021

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom