- Local time
- Today 3:40 AM
- Messages
- 28
- Pronouns
- They/Them
Hello!
So this is just a simple quick probe to see if there are any Sense8 fans out there interested in writing a group story based in its lore! I've always loved the show and wanted to explore some of the themes within it about identity/gender/human connection/diversity, and I'm wondering if anyone else out there would be too!
The premise would be simple, probably starting with one or two clusters who were recently born and learning the ropes. Or also, people can play characters tied to a character within the cluster, etc. We can see what people are interested in playing and go from there depending on if there's interest. General premise would be similar to the show in that there's BPO and people who're hunting sensates etc, I presume it'll be a slow moving plot since more of the focus is on the interpersonal aspect of it but also just going with the flow works for me.
If I can get a handful of solid people (5-6), then I'll write something more concrete up. Feel free to message or comment any inquiries!

