MxF Time for a different lived life.

Currently reading:
MxF Time for a different lived life.

RPTex

Conqueror
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:06 PM
Introductions suck. I'm RPTex(Rowan) blah blah blah, looking for a new adventure blah blah, apply within.

Expanding on that intro, I'm looking for a new RP specifically for one of my OC's that haven't been used before, see the link below this paragraph. My OC Harkon has been used quite a bit and I'd love to be able to experience something other than the Fantasy/Medieval world setting. I have a one main idea that is of the SCI-FI genre, with a space opera-esque feel to it. Other than that, I generally like to world build with my partners, rather than coming to the table with a pre-built world. That's not to say that if you have something pre-built that i wont try it, I generally like to keep an open mind. I'm even willing to build a new OC for a specific world if need be.

A little about my literary skills. I consider myself a semi-lit RPer. I can do three -four paragraphs, but I tend to dislike trying to write novels for RP's. The more organic the ebb and flow, the more input that is being developed by all involved parties is what I enjoy the most, but I will generally try to match the amount that my partner gives me. I'm always looking to improve my skills, and help others along that journey as well, so I don't really have partner preference, other than the obligatory no one liners. As far as adult themed content, I generally enjoy some amount in the story, but I'm always willing to accommodate my partners. So don't be a stranger. Answers here or in the inbox are fine, let me know what y'all got.

Until we meet, fair winds and following seas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom