Time to Light It Up! Fandoms, Roles, and Even inspired themes.

Currently reading:
Time to Light It Up! Fandoms, Roles, and Even inspired themes.

Local time
Today 12:31 AM
Hello fellow role players. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read up my post. I value time as importance especially if it catches your attention. Without further ado. If you haven't read my profile. A few minor stats about myself to see if you want to continue reading.
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I've role played for a few years.
Absolutely love fandom role plays.
I'm always inspired by themes I watch on TV or see about. Also a big time dreamer so I love any of my nightmares as well.
I like to think of myself as an in-depth writer. Then again I guess I tend to indulge on the mindset of the individual character I play as.
I enjoy playing as multiple characters for more elaborate role players that are tended to carry on for long term to build story or provide conflict/options.
I tend to do para posting as that just seems my gauge. Unless you've really captured my attention. Then you may get multi para. I don't know we'll see.
I'm about story, improvising, and not always having things go the characters way. Kind of like the real world. Always obstacles and things to achieve as nothing is a slam dunk and takes time to work.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Well for my main event. I absolutely have enjoyed watching wrestling. I blame my older brothers for that. However I really enjoyed the divas world aside from the hot guy wrestlers. AJ Lee is such a spunky, gorgeous, and diva like individual whom doesn't take crap for anyone challenging her. I enjoyed her drama acting display as well as she was easy on the eyes. She easily dominated the WWE diva world with her finesse moves, finishing submission black widow move, and one of the best theme songs. On the other hand. Sasha Banks is another one of those very confident, gorgeous, and dominant figures. I love her intro move, theme song, and moves in the ring. I can't really pin whom my fave is between the two.

In this one I'm looking to have someone to play as either a trainer, friend, manager, promoter, or other wrestler that is followed up into this hype. Fictionally I'm having this as the hottest ticket event that the world wants to see. Like a Floyd Mayweather and Manny Paquio match. So pretty much you can be one that helps promote and also is part of one of their lives. Elements would contain: Drama, Romance, Action, Bad Language, Gore.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Fandoms: ( I prefer to play as fandoms and would hope you would too) ( As rules imply. Characters will be aged up to 18)

• Bates Motel - ( Norma Bates, Bradley, Emma ) - ( You can request others if you want...I don't mind side characters too)
  • Resident Evil ( Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Ashley Graham, Sheeva Alomar, and Ada Wong) ----- Requests are fine.
  • Until Dawn ( Sam, Emily, Jessica, or Ashley ) --- ( I love Mike and Josh in this series)
  • That 70's Show ( Donna, Laurie, Midge, Annette, Jackie ) ----- ( One of my fave series)
  • Riverdale ( Cheryl, Veronica, Betty, Toni ) ------- ( Characters will be aged up for this)
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer ( Buffy, Cordelia, Willow, Jennie Calendar, Amy, Harmony, Drusilla, Faith ) ------ ( I enjoy this series and Angel)
  • Cobra Kai - ( Sam, Tory, Moon, Yasmin, Piper, Devon Lee, Julie Pierce, Kumiko, Amanda )

(WIP )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom