Currently reading:
“Time to write,” she wrote.

Local time
Today 12:32 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Time to write!
Hello, I'm Sydney and I'm looking to start some new plots. I've been RPing for over a decade and I've mostly focused on long term storylines, though I'd give shorter stories a try for sure.
When it comes to who I write as, I work best in a female role, and playing male/female/nonbinary side roles isn't an issue.
Am I looking for smut? Minimally. Does a story have to have smut? No, not necessarily. Close bonds and well balanced characters and a vibrant environment are the keys to a good story, smut is just a bonus. Between 10/90 and 30/70 smut to plot.
As for pairings, I'm looking for mostly M/F, F/F a close second.

Settings:
  • Modern Fantasy *
  • Medieval Fantasy *
  • Omegaverse *
  • Futuristic Sci-Fi
  • Aliens
  • Steampunk Light
  • Supernatural Creatures
Pairings: (Green is MC)
  • Arranged Marriage Prince + Princess *
  • Commoner + King
  • Servant + Royal Guard
  • Servant + King *
  • Master + Maid
  • Vampire + Witch
  • Elf Maiden + Monster of the Week *
  • Older Man + Younger Woman
  • Human + Alien
  • Coworkers
  • Boss + Employee
There is always more to include in these sorts of things (post length, started plots, availability, etc etc) but I'm gonna call it a day and leave this here for now. Will likely update with more info as it comes to be.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in coming up with a plot together.

Plots Ahoy!

Modern fantasy prompts:
  • A new dating app has come along that can pair humans with monsters. MC is lonely and tired of boring human men so she makes a profile and starts swiping. She ends up with a handful of matches, each strangely attractive male figure on the phone screen unlocking new fantasies and kinks that she body wants to explore to the fullest.
  • Same as above, but instead of rotating leads in shorter stories, it'll be longform with a deeper dive into our main characters' developing romance.
  • More later…
Fantasy prompts:
  • A village lay deep in the forest, filled with creatures going about their day. MC is a local, itching for adventure when she watches travelers pass through. She just needs the right person to tag along with. Who could it be; a bard, a warrior, a monster? Or does she make friends with a new settler, making her want to stay for a while and see what happens…
  • More later…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom