Unspecified To the wind | Seeking New Partners and Experiences

Currently reading:
Unspecified To the wind | Seeking New Partners and Experiences

Peculiar

a bit peculiar to say the least
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:18 PM

Whew! Well, it's been a long time since I posted here. I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for right now, but I do know I would like to work with some new creators. I absolutely adore my current partners, but I think it's healthy to evolve your writing by expanding your circle. So I am here- after weeks of teetering on jumping back into the pool... New people are scary! đŸ˜‚

So here's the gist, as said, I'm not really looking for anyone to fit any certain plotline or role for me. I'm just trying to hear some new ideas and see if I can find some new writing chemistry with someone.
I am totally willing to follow your plot ideas and cravings (so long as I have a character to fit them.) If you're in the same boat as me and trying to just see who's out there we can brainstorm together. đŸ™‚
I could totally think up some interesting dynamics and/or plotlines to muse over.

SMUT

- I'm going to get this out of the way right now. I am not looking for a smut partner. This does not mean I am opposed to writing smut, but it means I am not here for a smut centered plotline or roleplay.
Especially if I, and my characters, are still getting comfortable with things. I have maybe two characters that we can do a smut thread with. If they are your thing and if they can fit into what you want.
I will not change my characters or create another character solely for smut and I will not be able to write a long-term smut thread with someone I've never roleplayed with.

- This doesn't eliminate the potential for sexual events in a roleplay if it happens 'naturally'- Say in a hook up sense or in a romantic sense, but I'm not necessarily looking to throw my characters in a thread to bang one out.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

-The type of threads I am looking for will probably go somewhere in the 'Poe's Corner' section of the website.

-Almost all of my current characters have supernatural aspects, it's just always been what I use to escape the real world.
Some characters are more prominently supernatural than others while others can pass completely human.

-I mostly play cis-men, and only play masculine and dominant in smut until I know you well.
I'm not opposed to playing other genders or feminine characters in other threads, though.
I do have a few cis-women and/or non-binary characters, etc.

Dynamics Available

2 characters available for romance
2 characters available for Strictly Smut
6 characters available for friendship
4 characters available for co-worker/work partnership
2 characters available for frenemies
2 character available as an employer
6 characters looking for adventures

Themes
  • Semi-realistic dark fantasy.​
  • Victorian/Edwardian Era.​
  • Demons.​
  • Anything Supernatural.​
  • Supernatural Circus/ 'Freakshows'.​
  • Survival.​
  • Celtic Mythology.​
  • Post-apocalyptic (Nuclear, Virus... anything that isn't zombies.).​
  • Dominants (I play all types of doms)​
  • Sometimes I can play switches, it depends on the character you ask for.​
  • I don't have many no's for smut and erotica writing. What is willing to be done mostly depends
    on which character you are asking for, but there is a (very) small group of things I give hard no's in.
    Contact me privately for smut/erotica limitation.​

Here is a list of a few of my active characters

If you aren't sure what exactly you're looking for you can pick a character that interests you from this list and ask me about them. I can almost always think up plotlines for specific characters when prompted.

This list is currently missing my characters Genim (demon possessed human) and Lenoire (Witch with Demon blood/Halfling), but if the plotline we choose suits them best I will make them a form.

Other Information

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
Hello! Online I go as Peculiar, or Pec. I am 24 years old, I have been writing for about...a decade now? I've been roleplaying since before I even knew there was a word for it though. I like to write a lot of dark stuff.
Most of my characters have some level of neurodivergence and/or trauma. Therefore, I'm probably not the best person to write with if you're someone who is sensitive to that stuff. I will always discuss boundaries with my partners, but I would rather you safe than sorry. I don't want my writing to upset anyone in a way that could be harmful to them. So if you're looking for glitter and sunshine in your stories, I'm probably not it.
I can write happy and fluffy things, but my characters will never be completely cured from their challenges or their flaws. I write very dark gritty themes and most of characters experience a lot of turmoil/are working through some very dark things. I think because I like to use roleplay to work through and evaluate things that I and the people around me have experienced and/or are experiencing in life.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

Length
My replies will generally range between 400-1200 words, but mostly stick somewhere around 600. I don't post match and will not post match. In the same breath I don't need my partner to do so either. So long as long as I can work with what you give me I'm a happy camper.

Frequency
I will reply weekly between Friday-Tuesday. I am a very busy person in my day to day life and often have 4-5 threads running at once. I like to keep my posts weekly so I can ensure all of my active threads are getting equal attention without overwhelming myself. If I'm unable to reply I will let you know ahead of time. Sometimes if my other threads are slow and I have a high muse you can get up to 3 posts a week from me, especially in smut or more casual threads where I don't care as much about 'perfect' quality.

What I expect from a partner

I would like if you were able to post weekly or bi-weekly, or at least communicate with me when you are unable. I don't mind if you post more than once a week but don't expect me to match rates unless I tell you otherwise. I don't mind a nudge when it's been 5 days or longer, but I'm pretty clear about having a busy schedule/planning to post weekly on all my RP threads. Being 100% honest and upfront if someone tries to pressure me to post faster/more frequently than I agreed it can bother me. It starts to make me feel as like my boundaries aren't being respected. I set these boundaries from the jump. If I didn't I'd be overwhelmed trying to meet so many threads/partners expectations; which in turn will hurt the quality of my posts, and eventually completely annihilate my muse.

Lastly, communication is essential in any and all relationships. Please tell me if you aren't sure where to go from where we are in the story,

if you are becoming bored, or if you are offended/triggered by something I've written. I won't be insulted, I'll be grateful.
In these cases I'd usually address the problem in one of the following ways:

1.) Boundary Check, an open discussion about what we expect/want and what we don't expect/want.
2.) Try something new. Changing the environment, adding new characters, timeskips, etc.
3.) Adjust the dynamic of our characters to better suit our muse.
4.) Edit out the portion of the post that was upsetting.

5.) If all else fails or the situation appears to be irreparable we can absolutely agree to close the thread.
No hard feelings and no more questions asked.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

I LOVE gore and violence. My tolerance is through the roof, so long as we aren't god-modding and we discuss any physical harm that will be done to our characters beforehand.
I don't care about NPCs as long as it makes sense. EX: The characters dispose or clean up dead bodies in public settings (that dead bodies IRL would raise alarms)

When characters just leave the bodies laying around to be found just because you wanted to write gore to write it without any repercussions/other efforts, it takes me out of the scene.

I love gore, but I don't like treating it dismissively. Fighting stuff I can let it slide sometimes, it's better if they have to ditch the scene or get kicked out of the event though.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

Yes. Kinks and fetish vary from character to character in my case, I usually have someone for everything.

I will not do underage characters or animals/characters heavily resembling animals though, nor will I do scat. Those are my hard limits.

Do you have any characters you want to write?

I have a lot of fun writing my character Genim, he flows very easily for me. He is a demon possessed human. He is not violent, but can be ill-mannered and offensive. An absolute menace, but he can also be chaotically lovable in the most amusing ways. You'll either hate him or adore him. He doesn't have a character sheet yet, but I'd be happy to send examples of his writing and/or create a character sheet for him for our thread. (He is partnered and not looking for any romantic relationships)

I've also been really excited to write a couple of heavily lore/faith/religiously driven characters I've been working on, Rabbit (Human) and Salem (Vampire Royalty), they come from a vampire Coven who worships the Egyptian Goddess Sekhmet. I think they would do best in a thread with more people though, if you're interesting in working out a 1x2 or something. I do have all their lore written, but am still trying to find a plotline for them that makes sense. I would LOVE to expand on them if anyone would be willing to work something out for me there.

Xenos (Omar) hasn't had a chance to shine as a main character in any of his thread yet either, he's mostly been a side character. It would be nice to give him some further development.

Character Sheets for Xenos, Rabbit, Salem, and Josiah available in the above link or at the bottom of my profile page.

Feel free to comment below or message me privately if anything here has struck you interest!
Even in the case that you are not looking for a thread at the moment I do love to chat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom