MxF Torg recruitment...

Torg_wildbreed

He who walks
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:00 AM
Hi! Its me! Torg!

Bet ya didnt think id come back did ya! But ya cant shake me that easily sanctum dwellers! Im back with a new plot in hand that i wanna play with...

Premise:
The apocalypse has come. With the rise for the embodiments of the seven deadly sins ravaging the world, four mortal humans were chosen to combat them. Taking on the four aspects of the horsemen.

The sins are trying to corrupt the world in each of their own ways, fighting amungst themselves as much as the horsemen. The fighting is long, strehed accross the earth. 2 thurds of the population is dead or worse, the rest are hunted, corrupted or enslaved.

The story will take place 10 years after the world went to hell, the character (that you whose readin this) will be a scavanger, who meets one of the four. Famine.

The story will be a journey, the four are jaded, they see no end to this war, and at least two of them have decided to just sit out of the fight and let everything go to rot. The other two dont even know what they are even fighting for, they just fight for the hell of it now. Humanity is just cannon fodder and a minor resource to all factions.
Will you help push famine back into the fight? Help him rally his brothers and kill the sins?

Let me know in the comments below...

Disclaimer,
I can right smut kinda well but in this contexts it would likely turn very not vanila quick. I like story and action over smut (doesnt mean i dont lime smut, i am a red-blooded male after all!) So, just keepin it real ait ^.^

Also, partners character is completely vanila human, you make up the back story, but unfortunately no powers. This can change but it depends on how the story goes. Think beauty and the beast for context! Youd effectively be playing bella!

Back
Top Bottom