( --- touch the sky ) ace's never ending search

Currently reading:
( --- touch the sky ) ace's never ending search

ace.

eyes up, guardian
Local time
Today 8:44 AM
Heya, the name's ace and I'm on the hunt for some one x one's! I'm gonna keep this short and simple so we can get straight to the good stuff. I'm 25, and have been writing / roleplaying for well over a decade.

- 500 to 1000 word replies
- over a decade of experience
- returning from a 2 year hiatus due to life, slightly rusty
- no limits or triggers, including blood, gore, horror, and smut
- i love talking ooc, although i am an awkward little shit
- i play both male and females, although i prefer to play as males.
- i prefer mxm or mxf, but i'll do fxf as well, and i'm totally fine with poly and nb relationships as well.

Now that that's out of the way, let's get to the real reason you're here, eh? There are a few fandoms I enjoy writing in, as well as several original plots below. All of the listed plots are suggestions, and I would love for you to come at me with your own ideas or twists on any of them. I love world building and could spend hours doing just that.

Fandom
( not listed yet but i'm always down for some prideshipping and have a million plot ideas that take place after DSoD )

Voltron
- the netflix remake. i haven't seen the last season, and i don't plan on watching it either.
- keith / lance pairing preferred, but i'll do any variety of ships, although i really only have experience writing as lance.
- i have a ton of headcanons and plot ideas, all of which are canon divergent or just straight up au.
*Note that all characters will be aged up, as plot ideas are in au / canon divergent scenarios that take place several years after the show's era. All character will be in their early 20's.

Dragon Age ; Inquisition ( really craving this one )
- i'm trapped in solavellan hell, so i'd prefer this pairing
- will be canon divergent, built mostly off of headcanons and da:i information as i have yet to play the first two
- i have several plot ideas for this. during the game, after the base game, and after trespasser
- i will write as either solas or the inquisitor, although i don't have much experience with solas, so bear with me!

Naruto - i have finished both the anime and the manga. i absolutely love Naruto, and am anti ending, pro happy team 7. also pro sasunarusasu
- i would like a plot that takes place after Naruto and Sasuke's final fight, where Naruto follows Sasuke on his redemption trip around the world. the plot would consist of the adventures they get into, and how they grow up and develop because of it (really wanna do this)
- i'm willing to write as either naruto or sasuke, although i prefer and have more experience writing naruto
- i also have an innumerable amount of AU plot ideas for this that focus around sasunarusasu
- have the highest muse for this
*Verses take place at the end of shippuden canon, when all characters are 18+ or older.

Original Plots

a date with death

-prompt
-----muse a falls in love with death and continuously commits murder in order to spend more time with them until death gets fed up with how unnecessarily difficult this stupid human is making their job so they go out for coffee.
-light and fluffy, comedy with dark humour and murderous shenanigans

immortal soulmates
- prompt

-----it is said that some people have old souls, reborn throughout the centuries to find their loved ones again and continue on a never ending adventure. What happens when one of these intersecting lives is immortal, and the other is torn away from them?

- basically muse a is an immortal supernatural being of some sort, and muse b is the human reincarnation of muse a's soulmate, who was killed 300 years ago. muse a stumbles across muse b one night, shocked when they realise who muse b is. muse b doesn't remember anything at first, but somehow knows muse a's name, and feels that they are familiar, and so muse b trusts muse a. muse b's memories slowly come back as muse a takes them around the world, to revisit all their old homes and past haunts. eventually the people who killed muse b hundreds of years ago find out they are alive again, and hunt them down.

sci - fi/ outer space
-muse a and muse b used to be friends long ago. muse b turned rogue after their family was murdered in order to hunt the killer down. muse a is high ranking in the Galactic Federation's military force. a group of unknown origin is kidnapping people around the galaxy, emptying entire citizenships without leaving a single trace. muse a is assigned to track and find the group, and enlists muse b to help. muse b agrees because it's a good chance to track the killer they're hunting. muse a and muse b have conflicting personalities, and inter galactic shenanigans ensue. possible betrayals, romance maybe?
- i would like to write as muse a

pirates/supernatural
- i have a base world set up for this already
- a renowned pirate with a grudge against the Empire and its slave trade makes a point to burn and pillage every Empire ship he comes across. one day his crew raids a ship that has a single piece of cargo - an altus, a species able to weave magic with nothing more than their voice, a species that hasn't been seen outside of the Grand Gathering in hundreds of years. the captain frees the altus, and together they work to figure out how the emperor managed to capture an altus, and why, all whilst putting an end to slave trade.
- i want to write as the altus. would prefer it to be a mxm, but am okay with all pairings

monster terrorizing towns
- magic world
- there is a creature of some kind hunting and slaughtering entire towns. a team of S class wizards is dispensed from the nearby guild to hunt and kill the creature, a group of two to four wizards, depending on if you wanna double up or not. eventually it comes to light that the monster is a member of their guild who went missing several months ago, turning into the monster due to a curse.
- i want to write as the monster
- this would be a dark fic. lots of blood and gore
- really craving this one

other/no specific plot in mind
- gang related
- vampire
- medieval
- dystopia
- demon/human or angel/human

if it's not listed here, feel free to ask anyway! i'm down for pretty much anything, i just wanna write tbh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom