Adopted Toying with idea of continuing fairy and young guy rp (looking for F to play fairy)

Currently reading:
Adopted Toying with idea of continuing fairy and young guy rp (looking for F to play fairy)

aiden741

Knight
Local time
Tomorrow 6:11 AM
Would involve picking up where the following leaves off

(BREIF SUMMARY OF RP TO DATE: Caden Green is over 18 and sleeps in a flat on his parents property as they are pretty well off. His GF left to go overseas and missing her as they relationship has ended. Sylvia is a small fairy who flies into his room and masturbates Caden's dick as she needs his fresh cum: fairy land is short on pixie dust to put on wings to give them power. Cum is less powerful but has a similar chemical makeup and as long as there is plenty on her wings it gives her power. The meet each other, Caden cums again with her help. She saids she is a dominatrix fairy, and she is bossy and sassy: but is this an act?? Caden doesn't want her to fly away and not cum back - like Alicia his girlfriend. Caden wonders if Sylvia is actually turned on by what she does. Can he make turned on? The cum will give Sylvia power until tomorrow night. What will happen next? )

It is largely smut-led but also is about relationship. The girl fairy needs the young guys cum to give her power. The fairy so far is kind of sassy, but this could be changed once she realizes they guy means no harm. I see much potential as fairy is magic and could make her big and him tiny, or make them both the same size. They could visit fairy world or what ever.

I'm not yet completely committed to the idea, but am considering it.

Please DM me if you are interested or would like to talk about it. I tend to like to focus on emotional connection in roleplay and like some warmth between characters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom