Closed Traditional mild fantasy adventure

Currently reading:
Closed Traditional mild fantasy adventure

Tempered

Low energy
Local time
Today 7:09 PM

Traditional mild fantasy adventure

This is a roleplay request thread. Last updated 2024-03-22. Looking for fantasy romance. Male, looking for female.

About me

Middle aged man. European. Conservative.

Roleplayed for 2-3 years, with large breaks. Completely amateur. Fancy myself semi-literate. Will present example writing on demand.

I tend to spend a lot of time in out-of-character chatter, especially during "brainstorming". Prefer to invent settings and plots collaboratively.

Play sporadically, will respond at least once a week, at most once a day. Will be honest about my current interest or the lack of it. Will attempt to warn about suspending the roleplay or quitting.

What I am looking for

I am looking for a female character, that, ideally, possesses a combination of traits like proud, shy, intelligent, idealistic.

The character dynamic I am most interested in, is gradually melting the female character. From an icicle to hot honey tea. From a stone to a blooming flower. Ideally, the characters start out as entirely neutral and professional, or maybe even in competition. The characters earn each other's attention and trust with time, by mutual acts of goodness towards each other (not necessarily towards side characters).

The sexual tension should be subtle. I am more interested in the fantasy adventure aspect than romance.

What I may write

I am reasonably confident in portraying a cliche stoic, faithful, dedicated male hero. I may be able to write an intelligent, cold, selfish villain. I tend to invent plenty of side characters.

I avoid world-building. I avoid inventing characters beforehand. Instead, I prefer to decide on the story arc for the characters, their dynamic, and invent elements that will facilitate the story. In other words, story over characters, decide end goals first, characters who will walk the path second.

What I will never write

Regardless of my personal feelings, unless this is a minor side-character, I cannot write a convincing macho, bull, werewolf, cruel master or a girl in love.

I am not interested in fandoms, modern settings, or science fiction. May be convinced for historical settings.

Pairings

I play the male hero. Looking for a writer for the female heroine. Some pairings are flexible regarding which character is male and which is female. Sorted by most craved first.

• Wizard and their summoned familiar.
  • Artificer and their animated creation.
  • Proud knight or nobility indebted to a witch, healer or sorceress.
  • Demigod or demigoddess with a mortal commoner or cultist.
  • Adventurers going on a quest (dragon hunt, relic search, clearing a dungeon).
  • Exiles against the world.

Regarding sex

Prefer fade-to-black. Otherwise, mellow, vanilla and traditional. At most 1/10 "smut". No furry. No gender-bender. No taboo.

I am willing to explore dubious consent, arranged marriage or kidnapping plots.

Contact

Write me a private (direct) message if you are interested. Feel free to suggest your own plot.

Back
Top Bottom