Transformers, anyone?

OrganicIntelligence

Pending a better substrate
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:48 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
Wondering if anyone would be up for an Rp based on everyone's favourite robots in disguise. I'm thinking of doing something set in its own canon with our own interpretations of the usual characters - Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, Starscream, etc. - and taking the plot in our own direction, rather than being tied to any existing continuity. I'd be interested in doing one of the below plots:

The Classic

A riff on the classic Transformers plot, with a handful of Autobots and Decepticons awakening on Earth after crash-landing thousands of years ago. I'm thinking of taking heavy inspiration from the ongoing Skybound comics for this, with maybe 4-5 Autobots, a few humans, and as many 'cons as the plot requires.

The Explorers

Something inspired by the IDW Lost Light series. After the end of the Great Wars, a group of Autobots and Decepticons, and maybe some humans, come together on a joint mission to explore the galaxy in search of a macguffin. Along the way they encounter aliens, pirates, and have to learn to work together to survive.

The Wreckers

A plot where we play various members of the Wreckers and play out some of their exploits during the Great War. Expect a high body count.

Beast Wars

Instead of G1, we do our own take on the Beast Era, with the Maximals and Predacons landing on earth during the pleistocene and taking on the forms of Earth megafauna. Along the way they may befriend some cro-magnon hunter gatherers, and encounter artifacts from alien experimentation.

Some notes:

• Obviously, I'd encourage doubling for this, with us both playing 'bots, 'cons, and some humans
  • If we do a plot set in the G1 era, I'd be interested in playing a femme version of Bumblebee as well as Cliffjumper as her friend/brother.
  • I'd also be interesting in playing Prime if you don't particularly want to.

Might also suggest the War Within (I think that is the name). It's G1 before Optimus abandoned Cybertron taking the best and the brightest with him leaving behind the worst people to deal with the Decepticons.

New idea what if we played G1 on Cybertron after Optimus abandoned Cybertron taking the best and the brightest with him and before they wake up on Earth. My character in this one would be bitter and use Optimus' name as a curse.

Back
Top Bottom