Currently reading:
Character(s) Travi Meeto

Local time
Today 8:20 AM
6FnCf2a.jpg

Travi Meeto
Travi Meeto - an eighteen year old first year College student aiming to be the best in track. Due to him achieving well in high school based on his track, he got accepted into a very popular College that many have been wanting to get accepted in.

- His background story and age can be changed by however fits your character or whats best for each of our fantasy moods.

Travi is a gay male that is still experiencing with his sexuality, occasionally messing with feminine clothing, accessories, makeup, etc. Though, that is only inside closed doors for his own little personal fun. Outside the world, he is a casual male with feminine features. Nothing girly about his voice or vibe other than his appearance. Outgoing and submissive personality.

Notes:

• I am very much leaning towards sexual content in exchange of kinks privately. However, it is not optional. I am open for discussion.
  • Being roleplay partners - committed to increase and grow a roleplaying relationship rather it is the same storyline or options of many is very optional.
  • Again, I am up to change the background story of Travi to better fit your character or to just in general make something different/creative for both moods and interests.
  • If you prefer Travi to lean more as a casual male with feminine features, splitting off the cross-dressing, I am totally fine with that. It's no big deal.
  • I am semi-lit and multi-para.
  • You are free to ask questions and discuss roleplays with me. I look forward to ya.~

Roleplay(s):

(None at the moment.)

Back
Top Bottom