Currently reading:
MxM Trinkets and Baubles! (Closed)

Clandestine Dreams

Sifting through the hidden dreams
Local time
Today 2:28 PM
Pronouns
They/them
Putting my first little trinket out here and seeing if it's shiny enough to catch someone's attention!
So i think I'm supposed to tell you a bit about me first right? Is that how it goes?

All right here we go then! I've been writing as a hobby for over 20 years now in all sorts of formats. I typically write casually to advanced. Some posts can be epic novellas if I get stuff going. But sometimes less when things move into a casual setting. Rarely though will you get less than two good juicy paragraphs from me even on my bad days. I don't care how much I get in return as long as there is quality and substance. Obviously, if I write a novella and get a one paragraph reaction response that doesn't push plot or offer a hook, imma be a bit sad. But as long as plot gets moved along with a couple paragraphs, I'm happy!

Posting frequency: I'm relatively ghost friendly! Stuff happens. I get it. I might be sad, but I totally understand. The instant you decide you don't want to talk to someone anymore, you can just stop talking to them. That being said, I may ask how you're doing and gauge interest, but I won't force anything! I won't mandate frequency either. Sometimes I can post daily. Some weeks are busier and more stressful than others. I like to chat with writing partners, and take an interest in their lives outside of writing. If you want to chat, awesome! If it's strictly writing and little else, let me know too so I don't overshare!

Kinks and limits: Site rules apply! Hard no's for me are scat, vore, and watersports. There are probably others, but I will discuss things with my partner when stuff arises. As for preferences from my partner, I have encountered difficulties writing with those who have a lot of limits. I am quite capable of writing non-sexual stories and lots of sweet fluff. But having the ability to explore darker themes and adding some drama and emotion and passion to scenes is important for character growth. Smut will be written out, but doesn't need to be the main focus unless we want it to be.

With that jazz out of the way, lets get to the plots. There are only a couple right now. When I update with new stuff, I will indicate what's new and such!

------

Shattered Minds and Broken Hearts
Modern low fantasy
MxM
CW: Mental illness
Wolven eyes that shine so bright
Claws so sharp, fangs that bite
Bloodstained fur, heaving breath
Silent steps 'midst prey that rests

Swift slash and life is torn
Rage and sanity are shorn
Blood for blood, life for life
Mind locked in unending strife

The cries of men ring loud and long
Wolven howls in harmonious song
Bright light, booming crash
Vitae fades like cooling ash

The heart still beats, it won't give in
Smothered with the guilt of cardinal sin
Moonlight fades, darkness returns
For that sweet embrace, the heart still yearns

Wolven eyes that shine so bright
Like flint, when struck, sparks a light
Thy rage still simmers, awaiting tinder
To feed the starving, ash-choked cinders

Wolven heart beat proud and strong
Lift thy voice in mournful song
Blood for blood, life for life
Thy mind e're locked in eternal strife

----
He was the son of a single mother, abandoned by his father, the runt of his litter. Sickly in his youth, he was a silent burden, loved by one and disdained by all others. His mother worked hard to protect him, but as he grew, he saw the burden he placed on her. And when he was finally old enough to make his own decisions, he did what he thought was best.

He left.

No one came looking for him, no one really had to. Eric Stone had left a note for his mother, telling her that he was joining the military, specifically the War Dog program, a branch that specifically trained werewolves for military combat. He would become strong and make her proud. He'd come back a hero and take care of yer as she had taken care of him for all those years.

What would return from the battlefield was a monster...

A creature that should not exist, forged from a mind shattered by rage and bloodlust. He had become a beast of war and battle, with a mind broken by loss, and the uncaring design of military might. Now released on medical leave, Eric returns to home, different from when he left, but still uncertain if he will fit in.

You'll have a lot of creative freedom with your character. Be a werewolf, human, vampire, anything you want! I just ask that they are not meek and mild-mannered. They need to be able to navigate and withstand a werewolf's broken psyche.

------

Smaller idea baubles! These don't have quite as much fleshed out, but maybe they might catch someone's eye!

The Devil You Know (Closed)
Fantasy
MxM
5bb9ef1bc723167c1fec1465d619b893.png

9328419356c874702bcb85d608dc5ae7.jpg

In the lands to the north of the kingdom grew a deep, dark forest filled with magic and mystery. For generations, it was rumored that a creature lived in this forest, a mage of unparalleled power that roamed those lands. The rumors could not agree, however, on his benevolence or his malevolence. Some said he was kind and helpful, others said he was a bloodthirsty monster who ate hapless wanderers who trespassed.

Arne Thornbriar, known by the simple moniker of the Thorn Mage, does indeed call this place home. He has protected the kingdom to the south ever since the king was crowned at a young age. He's watched over them and ensured their prosperity. He has kept enemies at bay, ensured crops grew bountifully, and that no one wanted for any of the basic necessities.

But this came at a price. A large price that the king had forgotten that he had promised when he was very young. One that Arne waited patiently for years to collect on. He would not wait much longer.

For this one, I had initially thought of a beauty amd the beast scenario. But lots of court intrigue surrounding it. Yes, inspiration shamelessly taken from Magus Bride, but mostly I just love the aesthetic. Looking for someone to play the individual Arne is collecting.

-----

Nothing Exists Alone (Open)
Historical AU
MxM preferred.
Ew-WJ7-Td-WUAAF464.jpg

Name: Remington "Remy" Marlowe

Height: 5'9"

Hair: Graying. The crown of his head is white, the back and sides are salt and pepper, and the places where beard and moustache still grow are black

Scars and ailments: On the left side of his face is a harsh line from a bullet carving through skin and the ridge of his brow, leaving him mostly blind in that eye. From the left third of his lips to his ear, the skin is puckered and angry from a poorly healed burn. His left leg is perpetually in a brace from ankle to waist and he walks heavily with a cane due to near total numbness in his left leg from nerves being severed by a gunshot.

Personality:
Lord Remington is a very reserved individual. A fair and honest man, he is prone to bouts of anger at times due to circumstances suffered in his younger years. He pays his staff well, but his embittered attitude and his moments of raging temper, which he has never caused harm to anyone, has caused high turnover in his staff. He is not seen in town except on rare occasions, and many whisper he is a monster, cursed by a witch. In recent years, his anger has cooled, seemingly replaced with melancholia, and he has begun to put efforts into renovating home and lands.
Looking for someone to come along and assist with getting his home back in order. Housekeeper, steward, gardener...something like that.
CW: themes of suicide will be explored at some point during the story

That's all for now! Drop me a PM if interested in anything. I am flexible on some of these ideas, so if you want to alter things, let me hear your concepts!

Cheers!

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the read of this thread. There are some great original ideas in here. Best of luck finding a partner on Sanctum! (And if you don't want my comment clogging up your thread, feel free to delete it; I won't mind! Just wanted to drop credit where it's due!)

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the read of this thread. There are some great original ideas in here. Best of luck finding a partner on Sanctum! (And if you don't want my comment clogging up your thread, feel free to delete it; I won't mind! Just wanted to drop credit where it's due!)
Thank you! The poem is original as well and I'm quite proud of it! I am grateful for your kind words.

Hey, I'm interested in the Shattered Minds and Broken Hearts plot if you're still looking for a partner. If you're still interested, you can DM me and we can chat about possibly setting up a roleplay if you want!

Back
Top Bottom