MxM Troubled/depressed older teen skateboarders (18-19) (CW: Triggering themes)

Currently reading:
MxM Troubled/depressed older teen skateboarders (18-19) (CW: Triggering themes)

Sal_Fisher

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 2:05 AM
TW: Mental illness, mentions/depictions of suicide attempts, violence, possible self-harm, use of drugs

This plot was partly inspired by the song above, and also partly by my new OC who I've lately been having a lot of muse to write.

I haven't planned out a lot for this, other than the bare scaffolding that we could use to build on (if you'd like). To paint the sort of picture I have for this in brief dot points:
  • The two of them both come from somewhat 'challenging backgrounds' (doesn't have to be overly dark). Somewhat of delinquents, who maybe aren't actual criminals or 'really bad'. Certainly not always proud of what they do.
  • They could bond over a number of different things - graffiti, skating, abusing alcohol/drugs, moshing, in general leading a disorganised and directionless lifestyle, etc. Could be a combination of any of these and more.
  • They 'explore' not only these different things together - but also each other, eventually or straight off the bat. It could be love, or closer to a situationship/FWB type of scenario.
  • Because they understand each other really well and can relate to the struggles on a very intimate level, their relationship is 'healthy' - but still very toxic in that they continue to engage in these reckless and dangerous habits together.
  • And I'm curious to know whether over time they'll continue indirectly encouraging each other's downward spiral so much that it ends with their tragic deaths one way or another, or, come to a realisation they need to stop and start helping each other rebuild their lives from the ground up.
I do like my bottoms traditionally masculine and cis (nothing against trans men, it's just what I prefer), so if that's your character that'll be a huge bonus. Not really a big fan of feminine men. I only write masculine male characters, and they usually tend to be bisexual. So issues around sexuality could come up for some angst if we want. I've only ever done dominant tops so far, but am thinking it'd be nice to give sub/bottoming a go. Might be a little more comfortable writing a top-leaning vers for now, though.

If you write in 3rd person, past tense, and would be happy to keep each reply short and sweet - maybe ~500 words each time (going over isn't a problem as I often end up writing a lot more - but still good to set this expectation), then feel free to DM me, I'd love to get a discussion going with you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom