bang678

Emperor
Local time
Today 5:03 PM
Pronouns
she / her or they/them
(Updated September 19th, 2023)

Howdy! I'm Bang!
I want to start off saying that I don't care about your personal gender or identity as long as you feel comfortable writing the gender proposed for the story.

My three genre loves are smut, horror and fantasy. I'm here for the DRAMA, without conflict a story is boring. I usually respond daily, sometimes multiple times a day. If I ghost you, it's likely an accident. Shoot me a message!

My reply length varies. Responses are longer when I can sit in front of a physical computer rather than typing out on my phone. So be warned, if you demand longer responses, they may comes less frequently. I write at least a paragraph minimum and I max out at around 3 or so, sometimes more.

Fantasy: I don't adhere to specific fantasy ideas or stereotypes like that of popular established fantasy worlds like DnD, LoTR, WoW, etc...so lets establish world building and species norms before hand!

Horror: Give me all you got. I just stay away from overly detailed sexual violence. It can be inferred but I prefer it be glossed over.

Smut and Romance: I love me a good slow burn romance with lots of sexual tension leading to eventual smut.
  • Hard "No" content includes: Rape, bathroom stuff, incest, vore and basically anything to the extreme on any spectrum.
  • "Maybe" content, depending on context: dub-con, intense/extreme bdsm, brainwashing, harems, cuckolding and blood play.
Any questions about limits, just ask!

Settings I love fantasy, medieval, victorian and steampunk. Modern day is fine, just not my favorite. I'd love to try more cyberpunk but I don't have much experience with it and would rely a lot on my partner to take the lead in world building, same with post-apocalyptic.

So some of my ideas are as follows (I'm open to any other ideas these proposals might spark)
If not otherwise stated in my ideas below, I'm fine with either role

Daughter of Captain x Shipmate/mechanic (steampunk setting) (MxF)
MC is the daughter of an airship captain (maybe involved in mafia activity? Moving illegal goods?). While aboard on ship she is one of the crew. She learns some tasks of a mechanic and helps where she can. While docked in the city she is expected to be a polite lady of society, wearing fancy gowns and attending social soirees.

YC is a new crew member (perhaps sent by a rival gang to gain intel or even sent kidnap the daughter?). He is taken aback by her down to earth attitude on the ship and even more shocked by her change of attitude once back in the city.

The Abuse escape and friendzoning (modern or steampunk setting) (MxF or FxF)
MC is stuck in a subtly abusive relationship. YC meets her in some way (moves into the same apartment building, meets her at a bar, etc…) and they strike up a friendship. YC wants badly to be something more but MC keeps them at arms length, despite her growing feelings. YC learns its because MC is in a sticky situation with a less than kind partner and a complicated past.

Demon Hunter x Assistant (steampunk setting, perhaps either western steampunk or victorian steampunk vibe) (MxF or FxF)
YC is a sought after demon hunter who puts an ad out for an assistant. MC applies for the job, having had a dark past with demons before, she feels she's up to the task. YC would have more of a dominant persona.

Princess x Bodyguard (medieval setting or fantasy medieval) (MxF)
MC is a strong willed Princess, being pressured by her parents to allow herself to be courted while political conflicts grow in the kingdom. YC is a knight assigned to be her bodyguard as she meets prospective husbands and keep her safe from the growing tensions in the kingdom.

I love making MC a succubus or demoness!

Arranged Marriage (medieval or fantasy medieval) (MxF)
Self explanatory. Princess-MC- sent off to marry a prince (or king if thats your vibe). Not sure exactly what the big conflict would be here.

Vampire x Human (FxF or MxF)
Something in which humans are enslaved to vampires and used for their pleasure. We'd have to cook up a better conflict idea. I'd prefer to either play a more dominant vampire (Dominant female vampire to human male) or submissive human of either gender.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom