Character(s) Turian's Official Character Emporium

Currently reading:
Character(s) Turian's Official Character Emporium

Turian

Knight
Local time
Today 3:15 AM
Here, I shall post characters for others to view. Hopefully, someone likes once and agrees to roleplay with them. I'll try to put as many as possible to please the Vox Populi.

Name: Clementine Carlisle
Species: Furry (Hyena)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Powers: Strong Pyrokinesis
Skills: Master Pyrokinetic, Bit of a Writer
Biography: Fire runs in her blood. Clementine Lindsay Carlisle was born to a normal family, a female with the surname of Louis, and a male with the surname of Carlisle. Little did her father know, he was a carrier of a gene passed down for centuries; Carlisles were known to be extremely potent magicians, and had some connection to an element of nature. Namely females inherit the magic ability, for an unknown reason.
Clem had a relatively normal life, up until she began noticing her abilities. Unable to keep them under wraps for long, she soon attempted to cut herself off completely from her powers, only to find she couldn't run from it forever, when she inadvertently caused the neighbors' dog to immolate inexplicably. She ran away from home, in search of herself, and now lives in a slum neighborhood in California, trying to start up a career as a writer.
0ed8ff3b35706d9565fcdc60a2a350b5.jpg

Name: The Duke
Species: Jackal
Personality: Clever, funny, slippery, treacherous, extremely smart
Powers: None
Skills: Master Speaker, Master Strategist, Average Pistol Usage
Biography: Not much is known about The Duke's past. He's one of the most prominent crime bosses in Neo-Fargo. Rumor has it, once he chewed off his own arm to escape a death trap, replacing it with his cybernetic arm. He prefers to destroy his enemies psychologically rather than outright shooting them.
86pYS6lL4Pq-6ejCPYEUBow5MZHTVaAB_C4SA4S5vcY.jpg

Name: Silk-Foot
Species: Lynx
Personality: Optimistic, Brave, Kind-hearted, loyal
Powers: A sixth sense that allows her to perceive when danger is about to hit her.
Skills: Expert Katana Swordsman, Expert Martial Artist, Extremely Acrobatic
Biography: Silk-Foot, member of the Dark Cabal, a tribe of swordswomen dedicated to dishing out brutal justice. Silk-Foot, named after her graceful step and fighting style, is climbing the ranks, hoping to be the best some day.
a90d2bb79d09a51c990178078d345120.jpg

Name: Effraim Roberts
Species: Fox
Personality: Funny, Clever, Witty, A tiny bit unstable
Powers: None
Skills: Advanced Pistol Training, Expert Detective,
Biography: Effraim Beynon Roberts grew up wanting to be a constable, in Canada, 1844. Unable to develop strength to be a force to be reckoned with, he failed his police exams hard. What he excelled at, however, were the deduction and investigation tasks. An intelligent man, he was able to make connections only a seasoned detective could possibly make. Realizing his skillset, he decided to become a detective, operating in Canada. He got his badge, and got assigned his first couple of cases. He operates with skill and precision, but not without evident swagger and charm.
241d05d8221197af2451ec47d43cb7cf.jpg

I have a tribal species I made, maybe they could be at war and your character catches mine as a prisoner of war or for ransom? (My character is the son of his tribes chief, give me a second to put up his form)

Back
Top Bottom