MxM twisted, tortile. (dark content beware!)

Currently reading:
MxM twisted, tortile. (dark content beware!)

tetsuo

this is not for you.
Local time
Today 4:09 AM
extremely tired while writing this so i will keep things real short and sweet. i am looking for a roleplay focusing on trauma, hurt/comfort, violence, and toxic relationships— to get to the point. please do not continue if these things make you uncomfortable.

i will be playing my oc, keith, who is anywhere from 18-24 depending on what is necessary for the plot. short, no more than 5'4, athletic, compact, with tousled brown hair, freckles, green eyes. i don't care much for faceclaims so i neither have any nor require anyway, but i do have lots of art! keith on Toyhouse

in a nutshell, he is: outgoing, cheerful, happy-go-lucky, outdoorsy, independent, and rash. he's got a kind of a hero complex, where he wants to save everyone without much regard for his own well-being. he's also pretty naive and gullible, easy to manipulate because he tends to think that people are innately good and that everything will work out.

that is one version of him at least. another version of him is him after a whole bunch of stuff happens with a cult, turning him into a much more desperate, sadistic, volatile person. self destructive and capable of much violence. more can be uncovered in the rp itself, or we can plot something out. he's verrrry flexible as a character (hence the title) and this means he can range from innocent and naive to a hellish mess.

here's the "hellish mess" version of him: ID 6732: RAT
details are subject to change as i kind of play things by wing/adjust for setting.

sexual content is not necessary, however it's more than welcome. keith always bottoms, but he can alternate between submissive and dominant roles depending on which version of him we're working with. uh. kinkwise i'm very. open to things. bdsm, dom/sub and/or power dynamics, bondage, guro, the list goes on.

here's a few samples of my writing/keith posts.

of course. of course this wouldn't be easy. of course. it'd be a fucking game. keith saw this coming and still. foolishly. asked anyway. the monster of desperation tugging at his chest. make it stop.

keith realizes what he's afraid of.
sander losing interest. in him.
and that's where everything comes apart.

hardly a breath left in him except for the one forced from his body when he's abruptly dropped and knocked down. he has to fight back. his bleary vision picking up the glint of the knife and— words? there's ringing in his ears. what are these words?

have you been jealous every time i killed someone? delicate little mouse?

shutupshutupshutupshutup

the thought is knocked out of him with a blow to the head. hiss. bloody aching feels like hell. if he was still like before— still detached— then smirking would be too easy. playing this game of cat and mouse would be second nature. so what changed?

keith forces a smile. he's bluffing at this point. raises a hand. "give me back that knife and i'll try my best."

his heart isn't in it.

And there it was. Through the pounding pain thrumming through his body, Sander's voice was simultaneously muddied in the adrenaline yet so perfectly clear. There it was. That little pet name he both reviled and adored perhaps in equal measure. He hated to love it and loved to hate it. The same convoluted mess of emotions, directed at the man hovering over him. Blood dripping from the wound Keith so graciously gave him mere moments before.

A smirk. He did that. Sick satisfaction. Then, pain. A loud sound against his inner skull as a throbbing sensation seemed to pierce his head.

Why do you like this so much? said a voice, out of the corner of his mind. His hands are on your throat. he's choking you. you'll die. The sound of being strangled sounds foreign in Keith's ears even though he can feel the pressure there, feel his eyes well up in tears as Sander's fingers dig in deep into his flesh. It hurts.

And with that, there went his other arm. No respite, wounded, one slashed downwards and virtually useless. Pain too great to resist any further movement. Then, now, a another lodged in his other arm. Keith cries out. In his mind he's assessing the situation. The wound is deep, but it's localized. He can still move, still do something— but. There's something else there.

Weakly, he smiles. It's not a smirk this time. In a moment of weakness, Keith just can't help but smile. Time and time again, it seemed like he was born, perpetually, to chase. A mouse needs his cat, after all.

"Is it bad that I am?"

Blood drips down onto his face.

so essentially i'm looking for a roleplay or two in which your character has interesting chemistry with him. it doesn't have to be romantic even, and i have a preference for darker content. i'm down for just about anything tbh and my tolerance (or uh, i guess enjoyment) of violence/etc is pretty high. i don't have specific plot ideas, but i'm down for any flavor of modern and slightly less so fantasy. post-apoc works well too, sci fi... etc. once we get to talking, i can throw out ideas based on the character you'll be using.

so here's my general guidelines:
  • 1-5 paragraphs are good, but i don't expect mirroring, nor will i always be able to mirror.
  • i'm lazy and mentally ill so replies might be sporadic
  • discord is lysander#9229 if you wanna discuss stuff ooc, but please post below first so i know who you are.
  • you MUST be 18+ to roleplay with me. i'm an adult. even if we don't do nsfw, for this kind of content i'd rather just. not rp with kids. lmao
  • if you're tired or if i'm tired, i'm down for casually hcing instead of rping as well.
  • please let me know if something's up! i value communication.
  • please reply with writing samples as that's how i gauge whether or not we're compatible!
  • it helps if you also tell me a bit about the characters you're interested in using.
that's all! thanks for having a read!

Back
Top Bottom