Uh, hello there!

Currently reading:
Uh, hello there!

FlutterCry

~Always Be Kind~
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:52 PM
Hiya! I am FlutterCry. Most people call me Cry.

I've been roleplaying for a pretty long time. Uh...a really long time!

I love building worlds and writing character sheets! I am usually pretty detailed, I guess. I tend to have pretty long responses. I currently work from home, and as such, tend to reply a bunch. I tend to lean towards real life roleplays more than fantasy, though I've no problem with either.

I love darker subjects and drama! Well, in roleplays. Not in real life. Some people call me a hippie. I dunno. I like plants. And animals. And the universe. And feeling at peace. Just because someone started up a drum circle at the jam festival in their town two times doesn't mean they are a hippie, okay?! >.<

Jeez...I'm really bad at introducing myself, huh? I'm sorry.

I have a lot of pets. Uh. One cat. Seven snakes. A Crested gecko, and uh...red wiggler worms.

I love them all! Such cute little faces! Please ask me about them! Like, no joke, please, please ask away! I love to chat about them!

Hope to make friends with you all soon!

Also, Jesus, those alert sounds are freaky deaky loud, huh?!

Welcome, Cry! Hope you will enjoy being with us here~ it is the best place ;v;

Hello and Welcome!
I want to see the worms! And the danger noodles! The snakes, I mean. And the geco! Don't forget the cat. I love cats.
I have two tarantulas, so I understand "cute"

Welcome!! Yes! We love seeing pet photos here, and all sorts are welcome, no matter how many legs! :p

Welcome Cry! :) I hope you enjoy yourself very much here ^.^
Pet pictures are very welcome! and yes, the notifications can be intrusive at times haha, you learn to ignore it ;)

Ohhhhh, so cute! I want a tarantula sooo bad, but I have to wait until my next clutch of eggs before I'll have the muns for the species I want!

What kind do you have?

And yassss, I plan to post pictures of them all. I simply have to locate my phone again. >.<

I like it so far, and intend to check out the request threads soon. I'm excited!

Thank you all! ^u^

Many welcomes to what I lovingly refer to as ' The Madhouse'.

I do hope your able to find what your looking for.
There is a wide range of writers, from those who do it for a living to those who are enthusiastic amateurs. Whilst things do tend to lean towards the noir here, that doesn't mean there is no fluff, just that you may have to check it for razor blades.

Problems? Seek out our wonderful staff.
More casual queries may be able to be answered by the long term residents often found lurking around chat.

I look forward to seeing your request thread, hopefully You will find a good match amongst the other requestee's.

May your journey be an enjoyable one.
All the best.
Nyx.

Welcome fellow world builder!
I look forward to seeing the dark twisted worlds you create!

Thank you very much, Griffen. I'm excited for more, too. ^u^

Back
Top Bottom