Uh. Hi?

Currently reading:
Uh. Hi?

Theorean

If Art was easy, Art wouldn't be special.
Local time
Tomorrow 3:26 AM
Hello. To whoever reads this, which'll be probably not a lot of people. But to those who are Listening!

I'm known as Theorean online, I'd rather not give my name because... reasons. Anywho, I absolutely LOVE to create characters, and I'm an artist, as well as a hobbyist writer, so it works out good for me! Art is my ultimate passion, but I adore creating narratives around fantasy and history! Fantasy Specifically.

I actually learnt story-telling and narrative work whilst Roleplaying. It greatly improved my Grammar and narrative skills. It's just a fun way to let you imagination run wild, y'kno?

What else would random-ass people want to know....

I'm Australian? Thats sort of interesting? I like Chocolate.

Actually just stating I like chocolate is a HUGE understatement, I say i'm only gonna eat half of it and I eat all of it in ten minutes. THE STRUGGLE IS REAAAAAAL!!!

As for other things,

I'm not the biggest fan of romance, but I can roll with it!
I am OBSESSED with fantasy. It's all I ever read, or watch, or role-play about etc.
However, I have a particular oc I really want to try out, who's a nomadic traveler. He lives in his Van with his angry chihuahua, Milou. And i'd love to try that. So anyone who's got an idea for that kind of role play- HIT ME UP

In fact... that's given me an idea...

Back
Top Bottom