Currently reading:
Unspecified Uhh I'm new here ack-

TetRic

Serf
Local time
Today 4:54 AM
Pronouns
He/They
Hey there! I'm kind of new here, so bare with me if I'm a little awkward with this whole forum thing! Name's Ric, and Ive been roleplaying for... About 4-5 years now? I tend to write all kinds of stuff, though I do prefer action-centered roleplays, but I'm fine with pretty much anything except intense romance.

Reply Schedule: I tend to reply almost as soon as I see the response, granted I can come up with something at the time. I'm usually able to reply within the same day, however, and I can write anywhere from a few sentences, to novella length, though I heavily prefer semi literate (2-3 paragraphs).

Violence Tolerance: I'm pretty easygoing when it comes to gore and violence, so I can tolerate it all, except for one specific injury... I will discuss this once I get a response here.

Pairing preference: I never really had a preference when it came to who you roleplay as, so long as it makes sense in the context. Just please don't expect romance, that's pretty low priority for me.

I think thats about it, I really don't have any plots prepared, and am willing to further discuss this with anyone who's interested! Now, what's your story?

Back
Top Bottom