Unspecified (Updated 6/18/23) Craving She-ra and the princesses of power! A plethora of fandoms to make deliciously dark (F4A) (CCxOC)

Currently reading:
Unspecified (Updated 6/18/23) Craving She-ra and the princesses of power! A plethora of fandoms to make deliciously dark (F4A) (CCxOC)

Kurayami

Nocturnal
Local time
Today 8:21 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Hi! The name's Kurayami, Kura, or Yami, whichever you prefer. I'll try to keep this fairly short and sweet.

As a rp partner, I ask that you;
  • Respond at least once a day when possible
  • Write enough content to generate a decent response (I average 2-4 paragraphs. You do not have to match that but I ask for at least one paragraph per character.)
  • Are respectful
I primarily play OCs in fandom-based roleplay. I am able to and willing to play canon characters as side characters and double up. I would like you to play a canon character as your main, however OCs as side characters/doubles are welcome.

I will not propose any original stories at the moment, however if none of the fandoms I list below catch your interest and you're still interested in a rp, please PM me with your ideas. I may be willing to craft a new story with you.

Fandoms I am currently searching for (Bolded = craving, * = completed canon story but need to refresh my mind, and ** = I have not yet finished the canon story). Characters I would particularly love if you played will be included, but any canon character is welcome. ALL characters will be aged up to be at least 18 years old and settings will be altered when needed in compliance with the site rules.
  • She-ra and the princesses of power [Catra, Bow, Double Trouble, Entrapta]
  • Soul eater [Maka, Soul, Crona] **
  • Tokyo Mew Mew (including A La Mode) [Any of the main 5 Mew Mews, Mew Berry, Kish]*
  • Mew Mew New [Same as previous] **
  • Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni/When They Cry original series-Kai [Keiichi, Rena, Mion, Shion]
  • Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni/When They Cry GOU-SOTSU [Same as previous] **
  • Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc [Makoto, Mondo, Kiyotaka, Junko]
  • Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair [Nagito, Hajime, Fuyuhiko, Kazuichi, Junko, Izuru]
  • Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony [Shuichi, Kokichi, Korekiyo, Gonta, Miu, K1-B0]
  • Danganronpa: alternate timeline or non-despair AU [Any from main 3 games, no UDG or anime exclusives]
  • Undertale [Frisk, Chara, Papyrus, Undyne]
  • Deltarune [Kris, Ralsei, Susie]
  • No Game No Life [Sora and Shiro, Tet, Steph]
  • Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku/Magical Girl Raising Project [Snow White, La Pucelle, Hardgore Alice, Ripple, Tama, Nemurin]
  • Mahou Shoujo Site/Magical Girl Site [Aya, Kosame, Nijimi] **
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica [Any of the Holy Quintet, Kyubey]
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record [ALINA GRAY ALINA GRAY ALINA- ahem. Holy Quintet, Iroha, Yachiyo, Mini Kyubey]
  • Needy Streamer Overload/Needy Girl Overdose [Ame, KAngel, P-chan]
  • Smile PreCure [Akane Hino/Sunny] **
It is important to note I prefer very dark romance stories and most of my characters have character traits that are commonly considered "insane", "toxic", or otherwise disturbing. Most of their backstories contain elements many will not be comfortable with. For this reason, please tell me if you have any triggers as soon as we begin discussing a rp so I can modify these things accordingly! If dark and edgy stuff is not your cup of tea, I'm also happy to do calmer roleplay centered around stable and wholesome romance, friendships, fluff, etc.

I am open to sexual content. I could be considered a switch in the sense that I am open to either dominant or non-dominant roles. As the list of things I am open to is far longer than what I am not open to, I will tell you my deal-breakers, and we can discuss further. Please do not assume that just because something isn't written here, I am comfortable with it. If you aren't sure, ask. Communication and consent is a must.

I absolutely will not rp;
  • Anything involving minors, obviously.
  • Inflation, vore, or anything of the sort
  • Anything involving bodily fluids or excrements other than those naturally associated with sexual encounters, or excessive amounts of these things
  • Nonconsensual activities directed towards my characters (If you want your character to be the victim of that, fine by me. But I am not comfortable with being on the receiving end.)
  • To reiterate, consent on my character's part is an absolute must, not just for a sexual encounter to proceed but for every activity that entails. If you haven't guessed I have endured trauma around this specific topic, please respect that.

Inquiring about or discussing a potential rp does not guarantee this rp will proceed. I will need to talk to you first to ensure we can get along and work together well. Thank you!

That's the end of the search! Thank you so much for reading and have a great day/night. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions you may have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom