MxM Vampires and human rebels

Currently reading:
MxM Vampires and human rebels

Zhazha

Chaos Incarnate
Local time
Today 9:32 AM
Whoa, what is this? Another story request thread? How bizarre! Anyhow hear me out!

About me:
I'm a 30 years old roleplayer with many years of writing experience.
English isn't my native language that's Dutch,- so I might have the occasional grammar mistake here and there. I do write with some add-ons to keep the mistakes to a bare minimum while still keeping my posts interesting to read.
My posts are usually between 200-400 words, depending on the scene with a speed of 1-3 days before I reply.
Third-person writing only!

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a roleplay partner who is willing to do some world-building on this particular story with me. It doesn't need to be done right from the start, but as we go we keep adding to the lore and history of this world.
This story can be done in both MxM and MxF

The story:
MC= My Character
YC= Your character

The story is based on a older story that I've written: Original story
And this is the original plot summary:
Since the end of the vampire wars, humanity has been enslaved. They are traded between wealthy vampire families and once owned their master controls everything about their lives. They can be forced into all manner of work tasks, with even the chance of living regular lives as workers who keep society running, but those worth the most are the ones kept trained for pleasure, or prized for their sweet tasting blood.

Owning a well trained human is a status symbol. Breaking one and making them your own is a perfect way for a vampire to show off their strength and skill. The most ruthless and proficient vampires are known for the quality of their slaves. But there is one prize that every vampire covats. To buy and train a human who fought in the war. They are rare these days. YC is a vampire in the market for a human. He'll pay anything to gain the most coveted status symbol.

MC was a captain in the war. He's spent the best part of three years on the run from the vampires until he was recently captured. Sold at a big public auction, it's YC that outbids every other vampire. For MC, a lifetime of service awaits and all he can do is pray his new master isn't a complete monster

Doesn't that sound interesting? For timeframe I'd prefer somewhat victorian/industrial age. Of course we can make it fully our own. With some new story hooks depending on what you imagine after reading this plot šŸ˜€

Name: Matthew 'Charles' Smith

Description:
Born and bred a soldier through and through, Matthew once stood tall on the battlefield defending humanity against the rise of vampires with his troops. A long but at the end lost battle, that took too many lives over its course. The humans that were left were divided among the winning vampires to serve as slaves and seen as no better than cattle. The fate of the serving soldiers was not much better, they were highly sought after to be made into examples of how cruel a vampire could be to those who disobeyed their new lords and ladies.

Only a handful of humans managed to escape this new age, among them Matthew who became one of the key members of this human resistance. A hard life, in which the first months were spend on figuring out how to keep everyone alive and off the radar. Time, resolve and improvisation was their teacher, eventually they did manage to set-up a system that worked for them. Working in the shadow cast by daylight the group of survivors formed their own resistance, that bared exactly that name 'Resistance'. Humans whom clung to the idea that they still had a fighting chance against the vampires. The truth was they served merely as a nuisance with their small acts of rebellion, attacking manors and freeing slaves of young and naive vampires.

For three years, Matthew, or rather Charles as he had renamed himself led a portion of the resistance. That was until he was betrayed from within, a slave that he had saved still felt loyalty to his vampire master and notified the authorities of where this splinter of the resistance was hiding. Caught off-guard Matthew was easily captured by them and send off to the nearest auction, to be sold as the main item of the night.

Stubborn as Matthew is, he doesn't see this sale as the end. Merely a setback and just another vampire that he has to overcome to regain his freedom. He does hope on getting a young vampire that he can outsmart, but faith so far has never really been in his favor and this new challenge might be one of the hardest ones yet...

Please send me a PM if you're interested

Back
Top Bottom