Zory

Sunshine Riptide
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:44 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
Here's the idea:

In this city, the night is ruled by the nosferatu. Like the human world, there are different factions: the elite, which are the old vampires. The ones mostly honor bound and value humans to be a resource to be cherished. If they decide to sire a human, they teach them their ways and their offspring uphold their values. These vampires live in luxury. They keep humans as pets and they adore them.

There are the wild ones. They're the ones who have no control. They give in to their hunger to easily. They live in grunge: abandoned houses, warehouses, caves. They tend to hate the elite. They also start most of the territorial fights between them and the elite. They're not mindless, they just look at humans like cattle.

Last faction are the humans who are diminishing in number. This city (and the rest of the world) is now a vampire's playground. Most humans refrain from going outside after the sun sets, but there are few who do. These are the hunters and are very small in numbers.

Now, onto my plot:

My (main) character is a human with a group of hunters. He's really intelligent and makes the weapons and gadget for this group. One of his friends, who was recently turned by a wild, now has to live with being a vampire. My character has made a concoction of liquid to help satisfy the hunger that his friend is going through, while they hunt down his sire but it isnt enough. Every day the need gets stronger.

What I need:

1 or 2 more humans in this small brotherhood to be hunters.

Vampire in this group

And of course vampires, though we'll be focused around the small human group. I will have a vampire character for when needed to further the story and welcome any who want to join me on that front.

Rules:

I don't like rules, but they're a must.

I hate one liners. Give me and the others something to play off of.

Sex and smut is not the main attraction here, but I do like a developing romance. My characters are up for relationships. Mxm, mxf, or even fxf. All are welcome

Posting- post as many times as you like, just keep in mind the other people who are in this rp. Dont run off and leave them.

If at any point you would like out of the rp, give your character an out. Give the remaining characters something to be upset about.

I plan on this being pretty dark and gory at times. Just a heads up.

I think that's pretty much it. I'm willing to do this with one other person if I don't get any takers, but I'd like to see where this goes.

Last edited:
I'm interested in playing one of the human characters!

I have two characters in mind. Their siblings. Ones human an a bit of a tech guy. He can hack into computers. Create viruses etc...while he has a sister who was turned into a vampire and in order to keep her cravings in check he secretly lets her feed off of him.

Who is still interested? Some of the plot will need to get changed I believe but I am very open to changes. If you have any ideas, or a specific character you have in mind, I'm sure we can work something out where everyone would be happy.

So after talking with some *cough cough Amy* she gave me a lovely idea for a plot for those still interested.

A vampire comes to the group with a request for help to hunt down some wilds. Turns out these wilds are being used by an elite vampire to pester another group of elites for the purposes of overtaking territory.

I'll post more when I see 3-4 people interested.

I'm intrested in playing an elite vampire and the human of an elite. I was thinking my human could be connected to the group of humans as a spy or something.

I'd like to join too if you don't mind.

Oops, okay, sorry everyone. Interest check? For anyone still interested. I'm so sorry.

Also, here is a character outline.

Name:

Nickname(if any):

DOB:

Height:

Build:

Tattoos/piercings:

Overall appearance (a picture would work, but not mandatory because I like to know how you describe your character as well):

Everyday attire:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Weapons:

Abilities, if any:

Family:

Biography/background:

I know it's a detailed character sheet, but I like to know details.

What year would this be by the way?

Name: Milly

Nickname: Mil or Mils

DOB: May 19th

Height: 5'4"

Build: More thin than most average women, but slightly muscular.

Tattoos/piercings: A tattoo of a raven on the back of her neck. (Usually only the top half is showing.)

Overall appearance: Her hair is a velvety black color and goes down to her chest, her eyes are bright dark violet, she has a thin, yet slightly round face with a small nose, and slightly thick lips, her chest is smaller than a lot of women's, her thighs and bosom are slightly thicker than the rest of her body. Sometimes wears a light amount of makeup, usually black in color.

Everyday attire: Usually dark clothes, such as dark blue or black jeans and a black t-shirt. Sometimes a black jacket or hoodie over the t-shirt.

Personality: Probably wouldn't be able to tell by her looks, but very shy and sometimes fumbles with words. She is incredibly kind to everyone that's kind to her though and only rarely gets angry. Will still fight if she needs to.

Dislikes: Most bright colors, people being mean to her.

Weapons: Prefers daggers, usually keeps four on her at all times.

Abilities, if any: Has surprisingly good sight in the dark. (If that counts.)

Family: She did have her parents, but they died in a car crash shortly after her 21st birthday. She has no siblings.

Biography/background: Lived with her parents most of her life, even to them she was shy, but she regretted that she was after they died. Even when she was young, she liked to play with knives and daggers while she was alone, even in the dark. She has always had good vision in the dark and never wondered why cause she thought everyone could see that good in the dark. She would always take care of and helphelp kit whenever she had the chance to. Not long after her parents died she tried to meet and talk to more people. (Not sure how good this is, but I'm not the best at backgrounds.)

Last edited:
Would it still be possible to join this? If there aren't too many interested already, that is.

Back
Top Bottom