Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids... oh, my!

Currently reading:
Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids... oh, my!

VICTORIA LUNSFORD

Let's explore the darkness together, shall we?
Local time
Today 4:26 PM
I'm looking for a solid partner to RP with, and from the title I'm sure you can tell this is all about fantasy. I love anything from vampires and werewolves, to demons and witches I normally play a male character, but I can do either!

As far as posting, I tend to type paragraphs, and I roleplay in the third person, as I feel I'm at my most creative this way. I roleplay violence, and smut, but my characters can also be complete sweethearts. It really depends on my partner and what they'd also like to do.

I don't have a solid plot in mind, mainly because I like both people to be highly involved in the progression and direction of the story! I'll check throughout the RP to make sure that things are also to your liking, lol.

If you'd be interested, message me!

A couple pairing ideas would be:
Vampire and human
Hybrid and vampire
Wolf and vampire
Vampire and demon

Or anything you can think of! Haha. Gender doesn't matter, as I said, I play Male characters, but can switch. I also don't mind to do male and male, or female and female!

Edit: I am still looking for a partner, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I know you already have two replies, but if you're still looking for a partner I'm here!

I know three others responded to this but I would love to do a hybrid and vampire or wolf and vamp one? Please pm me if you are interested?

Oooooo I would like try some of these! I would love to throw ideas around if you are interested. Please let me know if you have any room left for a partner :)

Interesting. If you're still open to role play partners, I wouldn't necessary mind a vampire x human, m x f role play. I can always play male, but if you feel like playing male, I can play female. Or we could play male and female both and have a vampire coven involved with a group of young humans.

Other than vampire x human, spirit x human, spirit x spirit, or superhero x super-villain, or super-villain/criminal x civilian could work if you'd be up to it?

I would like to do a vampire human rp with you. Or at least discuss this to see if we can find a story we are happy with.

Back
Top Bottom