Currently reading:
MxM vampiric delights.

cottagefangs

★ ☆ ★
Local time
Today 1:21 PM
Pronouns
any/all
Hey! Call me Moon. If the title didn't give it away, I'm on the prowl for some vampire-centric rps. Few quick notes: MxM or MxNB, trans-friendly, OCs only, expect multi-para replies and spontaneous activity.

Highkey in the mood to write a character who would soon rather eat your heart than hold it gently, an ancient vampire whose connections can be traced back for centuries. They crave power and control, and how they get as much is hardly a concern.

I'm looking for someone to play their favorite chew toy. They could be a naïve human who trusted the wrong person, an arrogant vampire hunter locked in a dangerous dance with MC, whatever works. I even have a small idea centered around underground blood markets and YC being a potential victim of that, if you're interested in some dark fantasy and worldbuilding.

Due to my IRL schedule, I can't promise rapid or consistent replies. My usual pace is once per week, sometimes more if the muse strikes or we're writing shorter posts. However, I'm almost always available OOC and down to chat about really anything. Being friends with my partners keeps me motivated, so I'll always ramble with you! I like to throw together and share pinterest boards, playlists, headcanons, etc. I know I'm not the most active writer IC, but I try to make up for it in other ways and I'm very patient.

Plot and smut are both important to me. I'd honestly prefer a balanced ratio, with plot being the foundation but lots of spice potential to fill in the gaps. I write tops, bottoms and verses with no real preference. MC would be more dominant regardless. However, I am not looking to write against any turbo subs. I want power struggles, I want character depth, I want lots of tension, and a dynamic that has potential to shift and grow.

If you're interested, just shoot me a DM and we can discuss exact details from there!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom