Either Needed Various ideas for a group, looking for 1-3 people!

Currently reading:
Either Needed Various ideas for a group, looking for 1-3 people!

Lina Lionheart

Serf 'n' Terf
Local time
Today 4:48 PM
EDIT:
We have found some nice stories to play, and people to share them with. Thus, we are closing this thread for now, maybe we'll be looking again some time in the future.

<3

Hello, everyone!
I hope this is the right place to post this, if it isn't, please let me know.

Sinister_Crowley and I are looking for one, two or three people to play with.

Our dream come true would be someone willing to indulge in a longer story that may also include sexual encounters and possibly a small amount of violence. If you're not scared to make that happen, you might be just who we're looking for!

Now, that probably sounded like we're only here to get our share of sex and crime, but that doesn't quite cover it. We're both passionate role players at heart, with a fair amount of experience in both text-based and pen-and-paper games. So if you'd prefer to cut any 18+ scenes, we're totally fine with that as well.

Story-wise, we'd be interested in either a fantasy or a sci-fi setting, examples of which are listed below. We prefer original stories over fandoms.

Now, what do we hope to find in you?

Length: We're both people who write neither one-liners nor novels. Expect us to write a few paragraphs, we're hoping for the same from you.

Story vs. Smut: We would love to find both, with a strong emphasis on the story part.

Limits: Whatever's allowed on this page is fine with us, too.

What do we tolerate/not tolerate? Please don't write one-liners, please use punctuation. More importantly though, we prefer a strict writing order. It may be moving slower, but it just seems fair for all the players.

We don't take ourselves too seriously and we hope that you don't do that either. Role playing should be fun, after all. <3

If you want to bring any of your own ideas, please feel free to do so! Inspiration is always a great thing.

Now that the basics are set, here's some of our ideas!

Fantasy:

- Two nobles (siblings, cousins or married couple) learn that they are the only heirs to a dark castle. They travel there to find what horrors lie beneath it. (Inspired by the game "Darkest Dungeon". Hehe.)

- A crew of pirates is lost at sea when a storm takes them into another world that seems darker than their own. Expect treasures, undead, sirens, necromancers and all the stuff of pirate legends.

- Two characters have a family curse and must find a way to get rid of it. A third character joins them on the way.

- A story about monsters. All the player characters will be those that are usually considered the heroes' enemies. Minotaurs, Demons, Naga, Werewolves…whatever floats your boat. We could work out a story together depending on what sort of monsters we're going to be.

Science-Fiction:

- The crew of a space ship is sent to find a lost wreck at the end of a galaxy. Something horrible seems to have happened to the other crew. (Inspired by the movie "Event Horizon")

Urban Fantasy:

- A story about "monster" characters sharing an apartment in modern times. (Inspired by the TV show "Being Human")

- A story about superheroes and/or supervillains. I haven't given this much thought so far, I just had the idea that it might be interesting to develop a story around it. It would most likely be something outside the known fandoms.

Last edited:
I'm down so many good stories. Like the pirate idea, and the space ideas...and yeah, count me in a group setting.

I'm a multi-para writer with some years of experience I can and use punctuation, and actual think posting orders make the story flow better. Rushing through never perfects anything. :)

Hello there, hope a somewhat late reply is still alright.
I'm open to playing as either gender, and will usually write about two or three paragraphs on average. I would be interested in the pirate or either of the monster storylines!
I should be rather readily available, at least enough to chip in at least four replies per week, but I'd be most active on the weekends :)

Heya Lina, it would be completely rad to play in either the monster realm game or the modern times apartment monsters. I feel like the actual monster realm one would carry further. I am a multiple paragraph writer, and I would be able to do one or two posts a day.

I'll totally join in! I'm a rapid rper, a paragraph per post, multiple times per 10 mins!

Back
Top Bottom