Character(s) Vermai's Band of Silly Boys

Currently reading:
Character(s) Vermai's Band of Silly Boys

Vermai

Catlike Wanderer
Local time
Today 12:30 AM
First off, those boys are always available to play! Some are gay, but others are bi or pansexual, I'll add it to their sheet!

Secondly, the amount of smut is open for discussion on a case by case basis. Just contact me with what you want with which boy of mine!

That's a matter of course but... don't steal them please?

Name: "Ralf Heinrich" aka Rukzoth
Race: Fallen Angel turned Wrath Demon
Fandom: None, Original Character
Sexuality: Homosexual
Genre: Urban Fantasy

'You say "Go to Hell!", I hear "Take me home with you!".'

Ralf is an old demon of mediocre martial power but great cunning that has made his niche in the human world in recent times after getting bored of Hell and its constant torture sessions. A clever corruptor, he enjoys leading innocents and the vulnerable astray and into Sin, his favorite being Wrath, as he'S got an uncanny ability to be extremely annoying when he wants to be... and even when he want to be clever, actually. Flirty and lustful, he is not adverse to sleeping with any male that catch his eye for more than a few moments, a tasks made more difficult because he's in truth a spastic dork deep down, and will show it in time of danger or when he falls in love, which never happened previously.

Dressed more like a hooker than a respectable member of society, Ralf hangs out in dance clubs and bars, and can be easily tempted by mischief, liquor, drugs and sex. Flirting is a casual thing for him, and he'll call anyone pentanes, regardless if he's really attracted to them or not, a fact that led his childhood friend and unfortunate suitor, Zeal, unending torment and jealous outbursts.

He's witty and clever, maybe, but he's a total, adorkable idiot when it comes down to it. The most likable train wreck of a 'Bad Guy' that you will ever see!

He's quite short for a male at 5'5", and is grey eyed and pale skinned brunet in both demon and human form, quite monochrome in coloring in fact! He's scantily clad most times, as he can't feel cold or get sunburnt, and has long stars that runs down his back and arms from his Fall, which he will refuse to talk about with any form of sincerity or depth. His choppy black hair is held in a raised ponytail in his human form, and runs long and shoddy down his scarred back in demon form. His eyes turn catlike and silver in his true form, and four long curved horns emerges from his pale skull. Gaining claws and hooved feet whilst a true demon, his extremities turn the darkest black, a startling but gradual contrast to his otherwise alabaster white skin. A set of long, serpentine tails sprout from his backside then, as well.

Name: Zeal
Race: Fallen Angel turned Pride Demon
Fandom: None, Original Character
Sexuality: Bisexual
Genre: Urban Fantasy

'I do what I'm told, but I always go for what I want.'

Ralf's unlucky childhood friend, he's pinned for the shorter, more flamboyant demon for as long as he can remember. An impulsive knucklehead who is quick to anger and trick, he's most comfortable as a subordinate rather than a leader. As a Pride Demon, he's an excellent combatant and one of Satan's most loyal soldiers, though his talent is more due to experience and sheer might and bullheadedness than any real skill or technique. Torture is his forte, and he's spent many centuries down in Hell punishing sinners and demons who fucked up. He's hopelessly devoted to Ralf, but he's hotblooded enough to get tempted by more available and eager bodies when he's confronted by a willing partner.

A hulking giant in both form, his bright red eyes turn coal black once in human form, and his bronze skin turns a more normal tanned when up in the Mortal World. He also bears scars down his back from his cut wings, but has much more scars all over his body than many of his compatriots due to his warring , thug-like ways. He looks like a thug and has short, black hair that sprout ram-like horns in demon form. Bulky and muscled, he's made like a tank and knows it, often using his sheer size to get by in life easier. He enjoys the fear and respect he can gain both, and he's surprisingly homey and dutiful once given a task or while at home.

Can shape his body into a weapon, either partially or totally, and he's usually dressed like a biker.

Back
Top Bottom