MxM violence, lust, and bdsm [multi character][high wc]

Currently reading:
MxM violence, lust, and bdsm [multi character][high wc]

Local time
Today 1:41 AM
Welcome welcome. Excited to find solace in writing again. I am going to make this in a list format because lists make my neurodivergent brain happy.

About myself
  • 25 yo, she/her, CST timezone
  • been writing for 10+ years now
  • the amount of energy dedicated to this thread does not match the amount of energy dedicated to actually writing
  • auDHD
  • Actual sub who is involved in the lifestyle aspect of bdsm, poly with a platonic life partner also
  • animal behavior consulting business + have two dogs
  • ADHD is fun so the more we message to chat about characters/plot/whatever the more I will remember to actually write
  • Favorite shows: noragami, death note, utopia, maniac, dirk gentley, the oa
  • top wanted themes/plot (more themes and such listed below): character mash up - so many characters (post apoc setting? or gang), werewolves, pet play

My expectations
  • Friendly is good, good communication is a must, ghosting isn't cool. Just give me a heads up if you're going to be gone, if something isn't quite working for you, etc
  • Replies consistently less than once a month or so will make me eh pretty quickly. looking for responses around like once a week/a week after getting a response which is the same as what I'm able to manage atm
  • Fairly good grip on grammar and fairly high word count (anything less than 500-600 consistently makes me eh pretty quickly) obviously fluctuating depending on what's going on
  • The ability and desire to integrate multiple characters and stories into one
  • The ability and desire to write both doms, subs, switches and characters that are not defined by their sexuality
  • third person, past tense

About my writing
  • I don't make things pretty as you can see, just text
  • third person, past tense
  • I write mostly male characters, some female. mxm, nb, fxf - little to no mxf
  • I will write subs and doms and switches. Would be cool if you could too
  • 700-800 words usually, 1000-1500 regularly, more sometimes
  • posts once a week or so
  • Realistic, urban fantasy, no high fantasy, werewolves, bdsm, power struggles, polyamory, sex work, dubcon/noncon, gangs, ex work, abuse, manipulation, heartache and suffering. All those things we don't want to admit we love writing. I love fluffy lighthearted moments as much as the next person, but prefer to make them all the sweeter by really getting into the gritty bits. There really isn't anything too explicit for me - make me say wow that's so messed up let's do it
  • If you want to write something related to noragami I would love you forever. or dmmd
  • desite what it may seem I'm actually more story focused than kink focused, and the kink involvement is often to explore the psychological effects
plot ideas and characters + specific kinks. not overly attached to one plot atm
  • character mash up: I just really want something where I can throw a bunch of characters in and have them come and go, different than their usual contexts. setting that comes to mind is a nature overrun post apocalyptic world or gangs + modern fantasy but I'm not too particular here
  • Charlie: hurt/comfort, recovery, lots of angst. doesn't have to be healthy. pairs well against a caretaker dom or someone who wants a devoted pet. realistic bdsm relationship and structure. arguing, relapsing, self sabotaging, cuteness. pet play vibes? would suit him very well. exhibitionism, public play, worship, addiction, very poor mental health
  • Trevor: werewolf. blind. tutor (trevor) x student? captor (trevor) x captive, prince (t) x knight/someone? some position in which trevor can get upset, tie someone down, and realize he thoroughly enjoys teasing tf out of them. sounding? would like to pair against a character who unexpectedly finds they enjoy subbing so trevor can explore and grow into himself. probably kind of awkward cute couple as Trevor is only assertive in the bedroom
  • Giovanni: new character. ???? needs development. orphan turned son of viscous businessman, is working to succeed his father, becomes leader of gang in the same city as Avery. could be before hes involved in the gang or after. pairs well with a character who would dote on him but could pair well with lots of others
  • tyler: idk bring my your characters who pair well against his self destructive and masochist ass
  • random ideas: bdsm scene w/ play piercings

Some of my characters (this is absolutely not a thorough description, just an idea of them lol pls don't take this seriously). (links to their pinterest boards which are nsfw)
  • Emery: the gentlest of doms, but really quite versatile. Ariel silks, has a thing for teaching newbies, the most chill. But also kinda depressed af
  • Jay: super tough. Super smooth. More than smooth. Slick. Really just a big ole softy who's insecure about his sexuality (or lack thereof). lots of piercings and tattoos
  • Trevor: super grumpy blind boy. usually a werewolf
  • Eli: the goodest best boy there ever was. So pure. So anxious .really cute in something secretive, "straight" x gay, student x prof, super easily manipulated
  • Lana: straight badass. Taxidermy, grumpy, ??? probably poly. could do fxf or fxnonbinary, must be very interesting plot for mxf unless there's additional characters. lives with charlie
  • Ellis: definitely just a Bad Person. Sugar daddy/unhealthy dom lol def don't prefer writing him as the only character in a rp
  • Charlie: just the most tragic. damsel in distress, addict, self sabotaging, pls wrap him in a warm blanket and the gentlest of doms and enjoy the fluffiest of scenes with me. or absolutely break him. both are fun. pet play would be fun to explore with him. lives with lana
  • Tyler: bit?? Of a masochist, very self destructive, versatile. undiagnosed and poorly controlled adhd
  • Avery: sex work, gangs, usually tragic but strong. Comes with Hunter, coldhearted protector, rude af, will seduce and coerce avery into sleeping with him, sadist, avery is usually fairly certain sleeping with Hunter is not cheating, it just can't be.
  • giovanni

• They had been awake for what felt like ages, but the night was still young. Avery sat at the kitchen counter while Hunter lounged on the living room couch, head resting on one armrest with his feet propped on the other. His black hair was greasy, and he was lazily smoking a cigarette, reminded to extend his arm and tap it against an ashtray only when he felt the brush of hot ash down his hand. Alcohol was Avery's choice of distraction. Half a glass of whiskey sat in front of him, the glass loosely held by his curled hand.

The house was painfully quiet around them and quickly growing dark. Neither rose from their seat to turn on a light or a radio even though the silence was doing nothing to aid their wakefulness. There were two important trades being made that night, and Avery insisted on being ready to go if something went sour. Avery's hand shook as he raised the glass to his lips, and he knew he would momentarily if they didn't do something besides sitting around.

"Let's steal them," Avery suggested abruptly. It took a few moments for Hunter's head to turn so Hunter could look at him, and a few moments more before the man spoke. "I'm going to need a bit more than that," Hunter said flatly. Stealing something wasn't completely out of the question, but he was going to need a better idea of what they were stealing before he could make that decision. "The dogs."

"Oh, no." Hunter needed no other explanation or elaboration to know exactly what dogs Avery was talking about. Like Avery had his rabbits, so did their rival have his dogs. It was silly, really, what lengths those men would do for their pets, but Hunter didn't envy one bit the solitude that drove Avery to it. "I think you've had one too many of those." There were few things Hunter wouldn't have been up for stealing, but this was one of them. He would have preferred Avery suggest they perform a bank robbery. At least then the clean up would have involved just paying off some of the police force, half of which were already under their payroll. Stealing those dogs meant killing people, and clean up wouldn't stop there. Hunter didn't feel like having to watch his back at all hours of the day, especially since he would be tasked with watching Avery's too; Hunter was fairly certain by now Avery had a death wish with how well he looked out for himself.

Avery gave Hunter a sly smile then, already sliding off the chair and approaching Hunter with drink in hand. "I think you just haven't had enough," he countered. Hunter made no move to sit up so Avery settled in across his hips anyway, looking down expectantly until Hunter sighed. He reached over to stamp out the cigarette and left it in the ashtray before pushing himself into a sitting position. It was not a graceful transition since Avery was concerned about spilling, but soon Avery sat in Hunter's lap, legs hooked around his waist. Already Avery was presenting the glass to the other, pushing it into his hand.

"Avery, what are you even going to do with the dogs?" Hunter tried to reason, not that he really thought it would work. Telling Avery it was a bad idea never worked, but reasoning with him sometimes did. Tonight was not one of those times. "Oh I don't know, we could cook them into stew." This was accompanied by a wicked grin. "Or we could just give them back." This was the more likely of the scenarios and Hunter had to roll his eyes. Men would be killed only for the dogs to be given back so Hunter and Avery's lives would be spared. "Come on, it'll be fun," Avery coaxed, finally succeeding in transferring the glass from his hand to Hunter's. "You'll see. Don't tell me you're going to chicken out on me."

Hunter sighed when the full weight of the whiskey was in his hands. He stared solemnly at the dark liquid before tipping it back, draining the glass in a few gulps. With a grimace, he passed it back to a now grinning Avery. "Get me another one." He was going to need it.

Last edited:
writing sample:

They had been awake for what felt like ages, but the night was still young. Avery sat at the kitchen counter while Hunter lounged on the living room couch, head resting on one armrest with his feet propped on the other. His black hair was greasy, and he was lazily smoking a cigarette, reminded to extend his arm and tap it against an ashtray only when he felt the brush of hot ash down his hand. Alcohol was Avery's choice of distraction. Half a glass of whiskey sat in front of him, the glass loosely held by his curled hand.

The house was painfully quiet around them and quickly growing dark. Neither rose from their seat to turn on a light or a radio even though the silence was doing nothing to aid their wakefulness. There were two important trades being made that night, and Avery insisted on being ready to go if something went sour. Avery's hand shook as he raised the glass to his lips, and he knew he would momentarily if they didn't do something besides sitting around.

"Let's steal them," Avery suggested abruptly. It took a few moments for Hunter's head to turn so Hunter could look at him, and a few moments more before the man spoke. "I'm going to need a bit more than that," Hunter said flatly. Stealing something wasn't completely out of the question, but he was going to need a better idea of what they were stealing before he could make that decision. "The dogs."

"Oh, no." Hunter needed no other explanation or elaboration to know exactly what dogs Avery was talking about. Like Avery had his rabbits, so did their rival have his dogs. It was silly, really, what lengths those men would do for their pets, but Hunter didn't envy one bit the solitude that drove Avery to it. "I think you've had one too many of those." There were few things Hunter wouldn't have been up for stealing, but this was one of them. He would have preferred Avery suggest they perform a bank robbery. At least then the clean up would have involved just paying off some of the police force, half of which were already under their payroll. Stealing those dogs meant killing people, and clean up wouldn't stop there. Hunter didn't feel like having to watch his back at all hours of the day, especially since he would be tasked with watching Avery's too; Hunter was fairly certain by now Avery had a death wish with how well he looked out for himself.

Avery gave Hunter a sly smile then, already sliding off the chair and approaching Hunter with drink in hand. "I think you just haven't had enough," he countered. Hunter made no move to sit up so Avery settled in across his hips anyway, looking down expectantly until Hunter sighed. He reached over to stamp out the cigarette and left it in the ashtray before pushing himself into a sitting position. It was not a graceful transition since Avery was concerned about spilling, but soon Avery sat in Hunter's lap, legs hooked around his waist. Already Avery was presenting the glass to the other, pushing it into his hand.

"Avery, what are you even going to do with the dogs?" Hunter tried to reason, not that he really thought it would work. Telling Avery it was a bad idea never worked, but reasoning with him sometimes did. Tonight was not one of those times. "Oh I don't know, we could cook them into stew." This was accompanied by a wicked grin. "Or we could just give them back." This was the more likely of the scenarios and Hunter had to roll his eyes. Men would be killed only for the dogs to be given back so Hunter and Avery's lives would be spared. "Come on, it'll be fun," Avery coaxed, finally succeeding in transferring the glass from his hand to Hunter's. "You'll see. Don't tell me you're going to chicken out on me."

Hunter sighed when the full weight of the whiskey was in his hands. He stared solemnly at the dark liquid before tipping it back, draining the glass in a few gulps. With a grimace, he passed it back to a now grinning Avery. "Get me another one." He was going to need it.

i would do this with you, but im newer to roleplaying, so i cant write too much :(

Back
Top Bottom