MxF π–πšπ₯𝐀 𝐌𝐞 π‡π¨π¦πž. [18+] [Long-Term] [Incest] [Angst]

Moon302

Grayson Enthusiast
Local time
Today 4:41 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey there, names Moon!

Today, I'm looking for a roleplay loosely inspired by the series "Succession". You don't need to familiarize yourself with the show, but the narrative pivots around characters who've been pampered their entire lives due to nepotism, never facing any true consequences. Their existence can be summarized as a life served on a silver platter. Among the spoils and luxury, the characters grapple with strained family ties and complications that such opulence and privilege can introduce. The original series is a lot more complex, but the plot I have in mind focuses primarily on some of the themes I've mentioned.

image ye.jpg

PLOT.

The plot revolves around our character's father, a highly influential and globally renowned man who owns one of the world's largest companies. He envisions your character, his son, as the successor to carry on his impressive legacy. However, behind closed doors, the reality is far from what it appears. Despite the facade of a remarkable father figure, he falls short in his relationship with our characters. He was physically present, but there was a significant emotional disconnect. Additionally, he was not faithful in his marriages, having gone through three of them. Our father was not particularly kind, emphasizing progress and discouraging displays of vulnerability or emotion, as per his notion of what a real man should be. Consequently, our characters had to stifle their true selves to seek their father's approval.

Due to these circumstances, our characters leaned on each other for support more than anyone else. As they grew older, they began to pursue their individual paths. Fast forward six years, and your character is poised to assume control of our father's billion-dollar company. You've already made a name for yourself within the company and become acquainted with the staff. Today, most of the family has gathered at our father's lavish penthouse for a grand event. As the evening progresses, everything seems to be going smoothly, with familiar faces in attendance.

However, just as everyone gathers for a final toast, our father suddenly suffers a brain aneurysm. Panic ensues as he is rushed to the top hospital. The world anxiously awaits news about the richest man on the planet, and our characters are in a state of fear and uncertainty. Our father had no plans to immediately step down from his position at the helm of the company. In fact, he intended to stay on for another month or two. This sudden turn of events thrusts your character into the role of the new CEO, and it's safe to say you were far from prepared for this unexpected change.

image ye2.jpg

THINGS TO KNOW.

For this plot, we're dealing with characters who bond as siblings and have navigated an array of experiences since their childhood. I'm going to introduce my character, Lady Marianna, who happens to be your character's younger sister. I've attached a link to her profile which is still undergoing some tweaks, but overall, it encompasses the majority of her details. Got queries regarding her? Feel free to let me know. The link is embedded in her name!

Like the title suggests, our roleplay will centralize around a taboo topic - an incestuous relationship shared by our sibling characters. A recurring theme throughout will be the efforts of our characters to maintain their forbidden relationship, painstakingly ensuring it stays hidden from the prying eyes of the public.

Just to be clear, I'm after morally gray characters for this roleplay. And by no stretch of the imagination are our characters individuals of lofty principles! They embody the quintessence of selfishness, insensitivity, deceit, narcissism, and honestly, are just downright insufferable. They have a full grasp on their less-than-ideal traits and display zero interest in changing those aspects. So, bear in mind, I'm not seeking virtuous characters. Instead, I welcome the ones brimming with problems and struggle with superiority.

While our characters share a family bond, their interactions can be characterized by a fair share of unkindness, often indulging in sibling banter over trivial or inconsequential matters. To put it bluntly, they all have their moments of being assholes, so if you're anticipating a warm and harmonious family dynamic, that's not what you'll find here. Expect plenty of playful taunts and deliberate attempts to irritate one another. And it's not just limited to our characters; similar treatment can be expected from the rest of the family, with some being subtly cunning and others more openly confrontational. This family is about as dysfunctional and fractured as you can imagine, and these complex dynamics will be explored throughout our roleplay.

Regarding smut to plot content, expect a 40:60 ratio once we reach that point in our storyline. However, let's let the pot simmer slowly, inching toward high-strung tension, intense codependency, and utter obsession as our characters progressively intensify their bond throughout the roleplay.

I'm usually drawn to dark themes, finding intrigue in darker narratives that manage to keep me hooked. Get ready for elements including power dynamics, codependency, obsession, toxic behavior, taboo subjects, dubcon, blackmail, gaslighting, adultery, cheating, and everything in between.

image ye3.jpg

FINAL NOTES.

β˜‘ I am a versatile switch and will only roleplay with other switches or doms, this is nonnegotiable!

β˜‘ I have little to no triggers. No, seriously, don't be afraid to shoot any ideas that you'd like to share with me, the worst that can happen is that I simply say no. The only thing's I'd rather not explore is heavy descriptions of suicide/self harm, snuff and heavy gore. Besides that? Pretty much anything else is on the table for discussion.

β˜‘ I gotta be upfront here – I'm not into dealing with jerks or those edgy types. Like, zero tolerance. So, save your sass for someone else 'cause I'm definitely not the right RP buddy if you're all about unnecessary rudeness.

β˜‘ Building on that, I'm all about connecting with RP pals who just click, you know? Like, being able to chat about stuff OOC is great. I'm all in for tossing around headcanons, geeking out over our fave characters, and hey, maybe even doodling some RP-inspired art! Being able to chat is a big deal for me, honestly. If that's not happening, I might not be as gung-ho about diving into RP with you.

β˜‘ A crucial reminder that, I have a life outside of roleplay and I might not ALWAYS be able to get back to you, but patience is always appreciated. I'll always let my roleplay partners know in advance if anything comes up and vice versa. I don't mind gentle reminders every few days, but do not pressure me into responding to you.

β˜‘ Listen, I enjoy smut just as much as the next guy, but something that's a requirement for me is a decent plot or story. Sex without plot has always been painfully boring for me unless there's a story behind it, so please don't message me if you're just searching to do a quick fling because I'm not interested. I'm looking to role play with someone that actually cares about the development and chemistry between our characters.

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• photos te he.jpg
    photos te he.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo te he3.jpg
    photo te he3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo te he4.jpg
    photo te he4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1
  • photo te he5.jpg