Unspecified Wanna RP

Currently reading:
Unspecified Wanna RP

Extralink

Cool Cat in Town
Local time
Today 3:11 PM
Hey there! The name's Mis (They/Them) and obviously, I'm here to RP! I can't say I'm the most experienced RPer, but I'm not too new either. Until recently though, most of my experience has been only with close friends, but I'm seeking to build both my writing skills and confidence by branching out. I've love to make friends with y'all.

I absolutely love to discuss characters, settings, plot, world build, anything! I often find the more I'm able to talk about something, especially the things I rp, the more invested and motivated I can become over them!

As for what I like to RP, well, that's a lot of things!
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-Fi
  • Post-Apocalyptic
  • Slice-of-Life
  • Horror
  • Romance
Just about anything really.
Different concepts and worlds all bring their own interesting angles and points to tackle.
Fantasy brings with it concepts of magic and monsters woven into a world, while sci-fi can bring aliens and test the expanses of technoloy, even things like slice-of-life can focus on the everyday things or amusing thoughts here and there.
Lisewise, mixing and matching genres always leads to fun twists.

I'm often very flexible in my likes and am always willing to try most things, I do prefer to have a bit of romance between characters, but it needs not be the main theme.
Likewise, I love to play a range of characters, be it personality or species and don't mind playing multiple at once.
I'm able to play male, female, nonbinary characters, just as I don't mind any kind of pairing, though I do have a slight preference towards MxM or NBxAny.

When it comes to dislikes in things, just ask me about it, I'm open to most things, but my hard no's are incest and stuff that belongs in the toilet.

Writing-wise however, my lengths can vary a lot, its a combination of interest, knowing what I'm doing and my partner in RPing- both in how well I know them and their post length.
Generally, I prefer a least 200 words, and I'm unsure if I can hit 1000+ where I am now, but I want to be able to reach that point- I love being able to type and express my thoughts, when I feel comfortable.
I am a rather active RPer and responder on most days, if i feel there will be a large delay I'll be sure to let you know!

If you're interested in RPing or even just chatting, feel free to PM me or leave a reply! I'd love to make some new friends and stories!
~~
Ideas

Monster/Were/Dragon/Non-Human X Human ~ A non-human creature and human have been bound together by chain both physically and soul bound against thier will. It has left them unable to wander far from each other and stuck feeling each other's pain and emotions, to an extent. If one dies, as does the other, as such, the two of them must work together to either find a way to remove the chain or to simply deal with the new life they're stuck sharing.
Preferably, I'd want to play the monster, but I'm open to either roles.

I also have in mind a relatively complex pokemon RP idea, which would have a number of NPC/side characters, among my main character of focus. If that would be something anyone would like to discuss.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom