MxM Want to be my partner in crime?

Currently reading:
MxM Want to be my partner in crime?

Local time
Today 1:49 PM
Pronouns
She/her
Hi everyone!

The name is Bella and I'm 26 years old. I've been writing for quite some time, I think it's getting close to around 15 years, so I'd like to think I know what I'm doing haha. I do make a lot of mistakes and I am by no means perfect, far from it.

I have quite the imagination and I spend a lot of my time trying to think of new plots and characters. I am a sucker for thriller and drama, honestly anything dark and mysterious. I have always been more of a slice-of-life roleplayer, which I know is not everyone's cup of tea, as a lot of people seem to find it boring. BUT I'm starting to get back into fantasy and such, so in the future I'll try and come up with some good plots!

Alright, so when it comes to the smut part and whatnot, I don't really have a list of what I like and all that, but it is more on the vanilla side (but I'm of course okay with something more intense haha). Something you should know is that story goes above smut, always. Do I write smut? Yes, of course. If you have questions about what I don't like or something, feel free to ask. ALSO! Most of my characters are switches, some are not, it depends on the roleplay and what we both want.

I am ghost-friendly by the way, we can't change what life throws at us! But it if you don't like our roleplay, if you want to drop it or something, let me know. I'll do the same!

MY WRITING STYLE
Multiple paragraphs, a minimum of 2!
2-4 replies a week, if not daily, depends how busy I am or how I am feeling.
Third person/past tense.

YOUR WRITING STYLE
I'd love at least 2-5 paragraphs, as long as I have something to work with!
I don't expect replies 24/7, I'm more than okay with a few replies a week or just one. Roleplaying is a hobby after all!
Third person and past tense, please and thank you! <3

PAIRINGS
Arranged marriage
Bad guy x Good guy
Cop x Criminal
Demon x Human
Famous x Fan
Gang member/leader x other
Mafia boss x Other
Zombie Apocalypse

PLOTS

only you

Okay.. so not really a plot, just something to start with.

Muse A and Muse B are united by family tradition, and they are arranged to get married.

While Muse A genuinely cares for Muse B and has fallen for the man, Muse B, though deeply caring, struggles to express his feelings, often resorting to his cold, possessiveness/controlling behavior. But there are moments where Muse B can be soft, showing so much love and care (not with words, maybe more by actions/gestures?) which leaves Muse A confused a lot, because one day it's like he doesn't care at all, almost treating Muse A as an object, and then the next day it's the exact opposite.

It's not a lot, but maybe we can do something with this? But I don't even know where I want this story to go, I don't know if it should be dark, dramatic af, or just more bittersweet.... or everything and more?? panic

I'd prefer the role of Muse A

healing hearts

Muse A is a low-level criminal with bruises on his knuckles and blood on his hands, and for obvious reasons he would never set foot in a hospital, but after an incident he ends up in one and he gets patched up by a cute nurse, Muse B, and that's the first out of many visits. Muse A can't stay away, he finds himself drawn to Muse B, and he finds any excuse just to meet him. Despite the worry and hesitation at first, Muse B finds himself unable to resist the growing attraction between them. Though their romance is complicated... especially when Muse A's criminal past catches up, putting them both in danger.

I'd prefer the role of Muse B.

bad blood

Okay, so I really want a mafia story...

I don't have a plot, but I'm thinking the typical; Muse A is at the wrong place at the wrong time, he witness something he never was meant to see and his presence doesn't go unnoticed. When trying to make a run for it, he gets taken and thrown in the trunk of a car. Maybe he was meant to be killed, but the people change their mind and take him to their headquarters, just to have their little fun with him (as a punching bag or something like that). Muse B maybe gets mad at his people for bringing back a witness alive, they should know better than that, so he decides to finish the job himself, but it doesn't go as planned as he can't pull the trigger. There is something about Muse A that is intriguing and he lets the man live, keeping him captive for his own satisfaction.

It's just an idea that we can work on, or we can come up with something different. Either way, as I said before it's going to be a messed up story. Drama, angst, toxic bullshit, crimes and blood. I want there to be rivalry between two Mafia groups, people dying, betrayal, heck Muse A could even become a target a lot because the other group finds out he has become someone important to Muse B, maybe even getting kidnapped at some point. This plot is definitely not for the lighthearted.

I'd prefer the role of Muse A

broken souls

Okay, so I guess the whole bad guy x good guy is what I'm obsessed with now hahah. I don't really have a plot, just something we can work with I guess? Also, I want lots of angst and drama, toxic things...

Muse A is an asshole, straight up rude and couldn't care less about anyone else but himself, partying late at night, going to bed with anyone, getting into stupid fights as often as he can. He is someone who would throw away a person in a heartbeat, not thinking twice about it.

Muse B is someone no one really notices, kind of always in the background and awkward if a conversation would start. But he is a good guy, like he wouldn't hurt a fly, always being nice even if the person in question doesn't deserve his kindness, sometimes just too... oblivious.

I don't know how they meet, honestly I don't know more than this. Though, I had in mind for the toxic part of the story, since Muse A has never truly cared for anyone... imagine how he feels when Muse B just walks into his life and makes him feel something? He becomes attached, because maybe all he's ever wanted was to feel something else than anger and whatnot? So that leads to him becoming too overprotective, he's so scared to lose Muse B, scared that something could happen to him or someone could do something to him. So he constantly watches out for him, like maybe even a bit of stalking, or just watching from afar at most times. And not really letting anyone near him?? I don't know, but the whole thing affects them both. And perhaps his lifestyle itself can cause dangerous situations, and he knows that it would be best if Muse B wasn't part of his life... but he can't let him go?

We clearly have to discuss more and figure things out : )

I like both roles for this story, but as for now I'm leaning more towards Muse B?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind doing Bad Blood with you if possible! I also messaged you back on Feb. 17th for a different plot that I don't see here now.

Back
Top Bottom