MxF Want to be my partner in crime?

Currently reading:
MxF Want to be my partner in crime?

Local time
Tomorrow 5:33 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hi everyone!

The name is Bella and I'm 25 years old. I've been writing for quite some time, I think it's getting close to around 15 years, so I'd like to think I know what I'm doing haha. I do make a lot of mistakes and I am by no means perfect, far from it.

I have quite the imagination and I spend a lot of my time trying to think of new plots and characters. I am a sucker for thriller and drama, honestly anything dark and mysterious. I have always been more of a slice-of-life roleplayer, which I know is not everyone's cup of tea, as a lot of people seem to find it boring. BUT I'm starting to get back into fantasy and such, so in the future I'll try and come up with some good plots!

Alright, so when it comes to the smut part and whatnot, I don't really have a list of what I like and all that, but it is more on the vanilla side. Something you should know is that story goes above smut, always. Do I write smut? Yes, of course. If you have questions about what I don't like or something, feel free to ask.

After way too long, I finally have decided to try FxM instead of MxM. I honestly don't remember the last time I had a female character, so I think it's time to try again.

I am ghost-friendly by the way, we can't change what life throws at us! But it if you don't like our roleplay, if you want to drop it or something, let me know. I'll do the same!

MY WRITING STYLE
Multiple paragraphs, a minimum of 2!
2-4 replies a week, if not daily, depends how busy I am or how I am feeling.
Third person/past tense.

YOUR WRITING STYLE
I'd love at least 2-5 paragraphs, as long as I have something to work with!
I don't expect replies 24/7, I'm more than okay with a few replies a week or just one. Roleplaying is a hobby after all!
Third person and past tense, please and thank you! <3

PAIRINGS
Bad guy x Good girl
Cop x Criminal
Demon x Human
Famous x Fan
Gang member/leader x other
Mafia boss x Other
Arranged marriage
Zombie Apocalypse

PLOTS

untouchable love

Muse A has been living with the fear of being touched ever since she was sexually assaulted as a child. She keeps her distance from people and avoids physical contact at all costs. But then, she meets her new neighbor, Muse B, and she realizes quite early on that the man will be nothing but trouble. Well, trouble in all the wrong ways for Muse A, because Muse B seems to take an interest in her.

Despite her fear, Muse A can't resist Muse B's charms and personality, and they gradually form a friendship that develops into something more as time goes by. But their relationship is definitely different from most ones, Muse A's phobia of being touched makes it difficult for Muse B to express his love physically, but Muse B is understanding and patient, trying his best to help Muse A.

As they navigate their way through their own personal struggles, Muse A and Muse B try to support each other as best they can. But everything falls apart when Muse B introduces Muse A to his family.

Muse A comes face to face with the man who assaulted her as a child.... Muse B's father. Muse A is traumatized all over again, and Muse B is left in shock and disbelief as he later on learns the truth about his father.

Alright so this story is definitely not for the light-hearted, many sensitive subjects and it will just be very sad. I left it quite open, I want us to discuss a lot and shape this story how we want it. Also, I barely wrote anything about Muse B since I want you to decide on him. Though, I was thinking Muse B could also have troubles with his mental health, it could be anything! Ugh, imagine Muse B is having a hard time and is in need of cuddles and support, and Muse A can't give him that because of her phobia? That's just heartbreaking. Or she fights against it and gives all the cuddles? ah my heart.

broken souls

Muse A is stuck in an abusive relationship, but no one around her knows what is going on behind closed doors. All the cuts and bruises covering her body, she finds a way to hide, leaving the outside world unaware of anything. Well, that's until Muse B moves in right next door and things changes. Muse A and Muse B cross paths plenty of times and they pretty much despise each other, always bickering and fighting.

The abuse only seems to get worse after Muse B entered the picture, Muse A's boyfriend constantly accuse her of cheating and the beatings get so severe that Muse B starts noticing the muffled screams and tumbling from the apartment next door.

So much can happen, we have to sit down and discuss together!

dangerous obsession

Muse A is a spoiled and bratty woman who has grown up with privilege and an attitude to match. She's accustomed to getting her way, and her demanding behavior often leaves a trail of frustration and irritation among those around her. However, her life takes a sinister and dangerous turn when she becomes the target of a relentless and malevolent stalker. The stalker's messages and threats escalate, pushing Muse A into a constant state of fear and paranoia. Her safety becomes a significant concern for her family, who hires a highly skilled and no-nonsense bodyguard, Muse B, to protect her. Muse B is experienced and ruthless in personal security, with a reputation for handling the most dangerous cases. Their initial encounters are marked by clashes, as Muse A's bratty and demanding demeanor conflicts with Muse B's professionalism and unyielding approach.

As the stalker's threats become more ominous, Muse A's fear intensifies and Muse B becomes her lifeline. Together, they must confront the relentless stalker who always lurks in the shadows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom