Currently reading:
WARNING: Do not trust this man

Murdok

Plotting... scheming... loading...
Local time
Today 4:50 PM
Pronouns
Dude
This "Murdok" guy is trouble, and now he's infiltrated your sweet little community like a Trojan horse. He's been around for quite a while and written on many adult and non-adult RP forums over the years. He's one of the most irresponsible adults you'll ever meet and seems to take steps to make it so. Watching movies, playing video games, writing/playing music, and just doing everything he can to NOT be a productive member of society. Now he's looking to hide from his responsibilities by tricking some fine nice folks into writing fun and deviant pieces of fiction with him. Whatever you do, DO NOT fall for his cool wit and charm. He'll lure you in to a false sense of security and comradery... and then he'll completely broadside you with some kind of crazy philosophy or riddle. Rumor has it that once he walked into a room of college students and asked them why do we make "circle" pizzas, put them in "square" boxes, and eat the in "triangle pieces. Their geometric sensibilities will never recover from such devestation.

Also, he might have split personalities or something, but I can't personally confirm or deny. Sounds absolutely ridiculous, though, right?

Batten down the hatches, seal the gates, all men to your posts! We have trouble afoot.

On a lighter note, welcome to the shammers of the world. <3

<.< slips in and offers the greatest travesty the world has ever known- Coffee-tea!! highest caffeine content, yummiest drink ever... then slides back to his tiny pern dragon cave of cushions and pillows

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I'll be sure you regret it. I guess I should have mentioned before that whoever replies to me is effectively volunteering tribute to the Hunger Games. I'm going to randomly pick someone and make them roleplay with me. Well... I guess I couldn't have mentioned it before since I just now decided it. But hey... ya know?

I wish I could say being chosen is like winning the lottery. But it's more like a roulette.

Sorry. You all seem like good people.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Hello! And welcome to sanctum! Maybe some day we can be writing partners!

Back
Top Bottom