MxF We all start somewhere

Currently reading:
MxF We all start somewhere

Local time
Today 8:09 PM
Pronouns
He/him
Hello all, I'm fairly new to this site but not to the roleplaying scene, I've been roleplaying for around 25 years on and off, I'm a dad to three kids so unfortunately I can't be active all day everyday (they do come first and yes I'm a solo parent so as you can imagine I'm very busy) I've roleplayed a mixture of adventures and stories in my time of all ideas so I'm open to pretty much everything so feel free to send me your ideas or things you want.

I try to average at least two paragraphs a reply but I try to more to keep the story going and interesting, I will make the occasional mistakes but I try my best not to and will try to fix them if I need to (just give me a friendly nudge or prompt if you see something that isn't right) and as stated above my time varies with how busy I am.

I do like to write about violence if its part of the roleplay, if it doesn't fit in then it won't be needed, an example being if we are writing a fantasy sort of roleplay then I do like to add death and a good slaughter now and again, this can be changed if my partner doesn't like it so much.

I enjoy writing good smut moments, not the be all and end all and it wouldn't be the focus of every roleplay but it would have a part, depending on the situation and roleplay depends how much smut would be included, I have many kinks and I know they would be different with everyone so it's something more I'd discuss in the planning process with my partner for the roleplay.

I love to write almost anything or give it a try, I especially like fantasy or settings that happen in space or across different planets, I'm not against doing slice of life but I find I can be limited to options, I love a good adventure full of different creatures and beings, something that can be expanded and explored to progress the story in exciting ways.

Ideas/Plots.
1/ Imagine a world that never advanced and grew as it did to this day, but in fact vikings became the dominant force and thrived, well then this is a story just for such an occasion, Leif Bloodaxe has one goal in mind, become king and unite all the clans under one ruler, an adventure full of battles, romance and just a good old story.

2/ The wonders of space have always been on mankind's mind, but what happens when they actually explore and then become almost extinct, now having to live with the mistakes and also having to live amongst alien's can they truely survive and bring the human race back from the brink, Vincent took up the role or mercenary to survive and his life changed for the better in a strange way, he seems to fit in well with everyone, taking on odd jobs for the right price, will he take a role in helping the human race? what would be the price? Or does he enjoy his life so much now he would stay away just to live it?

That's all for now, I'll add some characters and plots when I have a little spare free time, but feel free to send me a message if you have any ideas you wish to try, I'm always open for anything.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! We have a ton of amazing writers and I'm sure you'll find someone soon to share your words with! your interests mirror many of those on here, so you'll be in good company.

For plots, most people don't check the welcome section. Drop those in a post in the Request threads forum and you'll have a lot more thirsty eyes looking them over. :)

if you haven't already, take a look at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to make threads pretty here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled: BB-CODES
And some ready to use templates for things: Riff's pre made templates And Selcouths pre-made character templates and
Cat's set of premade templates
And
Jumbled's visual user guide to some site functions

Back
Top Bottom