Currently reading:
Closed We will always save you

Sweet_Bella

Emperor
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:07 PM
Hi!
I am looking for two more partners that are interested to do a modern - fantasy - dom/sub - romantic - slice of life kind of rp.

How would you react if you got a second mate when your first is still living.
It wasn't unheard of to have two soul mates, but it was indeed rare. Muse A is the ruler of a kingdom and was happy when he found his mate a half year ago. They got off by a rocky start since their both kingdoms was in war with each other. However both muse A & B is born with a high status so there was not many who rose and eyebrow when they decided to marry to end the wars. Their wedding was magical and their life was complete.

Or...

Muse A & B went to their summerhouse for a break away from everything. On their way there does the wagon/car break down and they are forced to stay at a small Inn.
There does they meet Muse C. A slave belonging to the Inn keeper. A slave for a mate? It could not be true, right?

Muse A - dom (male?)
Muse B - (switch, leaning towards dom. Male?)
Muse C - sub (female, male?)

I am looking for muse A & B!

It is more like a threesome with some love triangle drama in it.

Would you be open to making this a FxMxF threesom in case another girl wanted to join us?

Good to know, so then we need 1 more of either to join us and then we could discuss on the plot in detail.

Yes that's right! You also need to decide who you wish to play :)

I will definitely be playing the Male if it's a fxmxf one :D.

If it is the other way around I am fine with either, given an option would play Muse A

Should we make a PM thread for the three of us to discuss the plot, characters, likes, dislikes etc. We can then kick off the play. Excited for this...hope you two are too!

Back
Top Bottom