Currently reading:
Unspecified Welcome my dearest roleplayers

Hinatu <3

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 2:04 PM
Pronouns
She, Her
Hello all! My name is Hinatu, you can call me Hina if you'd like! I'm 27 and living with my best friend. I'm bored out of my mind with this covid situation so I need something to keep my mind busy. I love doing anything creative, I may not be the best but I try! I've been roleplaying on and off for 15+ years. I can play female, male, nonbinary. I'm not opposed to straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual, and the likes there of being Pansexual myself lol. I usually do fantasy roleplays as I have too much drama in my real life to want something too realistic. Now having said that I can play something pretty realistic as long as it keeps my attention. I do love to have romance and such in my roleplays... I grew up where 90% of stories had a love interest....even if they didn't end up together. I just love roleplaying that feeling of falling for someone and over coming whatever you have to to be together! I have a few ideas and as I get the energy to I shall write some plots down for y'all to read through! other than that, if you have any questions or ideas, please feel free to pm me!

1. Please do not be creepy! Yes I do smut and further but I do not like to have a roleplay that is nothing but naughty stuff and kinky stuff. I am here to roleplay a story!
2. Please be at least somewhat literate! If you cannot type a paragraph in third person, with somewhat proper grammar (I understand mine isn't always the best as well) and use "" for spoken words, please don't message me.
3. Do not message me if you are going to request a roleplay then get upset when you try to completely change it to something that I don't want, it's my roleplay, it's my choice.
4. Now having considered rule 3 I am open to discussing changes and forming a roleplay with you!

I am like most I've found on this site and will put it as someone else did that I liked the way they worded it...if it is done in the bathroom, keep it in the bathroom! other than that, here are some that I do enjoy.
1. Master/Slave
2. C/NC
3. Primal/Prey

ROLEPLAY IDEAS

fantasy-world-fantasy-city-fantasy-art-blue-wallpaper-preview.jpg

A team of explorers finally find the Lost City of Atlantis! After crossing a barrier from the deep dark ocean into what appears to be an under water marina they are greeted by the city's inhabitants, a race of Elves. The truth of Atlantis is that it was once a civilization of elves that were at war with another race of elves, who sunk the city thinking they'd won the war. The Atlanteans elders used their magic to save the city as it was sunk to the bottom of the ocean but since then the inhabitants of this great underwater city have changed. Practicing their magic most have kept the art alive and due to the magic that is passed down through generations, the race has adapted a little differently. While in the city of Atlantis' barrier, they are beautiful elven humanoids....once they cross the barrier they are shifted into sea creatures, almost like merfolk but depending on the person they have taken the features of different creatures. The team is introduced to the city's royal family and taken in to learn about the city.
(for this roleplay it is up to you what route we take, do we have a war reignite with the other race, do we have the barrier start to fade, what shall we do?)

Fantasy-Landscape-Illustrations.jpg

In a land where the humans live in the floating isles above everyone and are revered as royalty, other creatures, witches, vampires, wereanimals, fairies, etc. all live below, their only way onto the floating isles is as slaves. They are hunted for sport, and sometimes brought to the Isles for the human's amusement.

What happens when a regular, everyday human is pulled from their universe and into the land mysteriously? The are dropped into the forest with the creatures, having no idea where they are or what war is going on between the two races. Will they be rescued and brought to the floating isles? Will they be accepted by the creatures? Will they find their way back to their own land? or will they simply be prey to the creatures that hate the humans?

Or maybe.....just maybe... there could be something more to it?

72066616-planeta-en-el-agua-venus-arte-de-ciencia-ficci%C3%B3n-sistema-solar-elementos-de-esta-imagen-proporcionada-p.jpg

When a team of space explorers disappear in the dark depths of space, a new team is sent out to try to find them. They come across the area where last contact with the previous expedition was lost and find that there is a planet who's surface is made up almost completely of water. Landing on a small island on the planets surface the team encounters the planets people, a form of sirens, merfolk and the likes there of. Unsure of the people's intentions it is the teams mission to find the previous expedition and pray they're still alive.
(Up to you if the team is trapped, if they're welcomed, if they find the expedition, etc)

img.png

One year out of every century an agent of death gets to take corporal form and live life as a human. Death is not what everyone makes them out to be, a skeleton creature in a dark robe carrying a scythe, no...death is spirits who were neutral in life, not good enough to get into heaven, not bad enough to be damned to hell. They were chosen to act as carriers of souls to their final resting place, guiding them, helping them say goodbye to their families, helping them accept what has come to pass. This can take a toll on a neutral soul, so for their duty they are given a year out of every hundred to be human again, reignite their fire so they do not fade and become a shade. When an agent of death becomes a shade they become but a husk, a soul with no purpose, no right or wrong, just wandering.
What happens when an agent of death makes the mistake of falling in love with a human? What will happen when their year is up? Will they tell the human who they are?

3293147-MZJBUQKR-7.jpg

When a prince is betrothed to a princess he's never met for the sake of their kingdoms with the conditions that they will rule both kingdoms, the prince will get all the riches and the castle of the princess's kingdom....only if he will marry her without seeing her first... he believes that it is because the princess is hideous but he does it for his kingdom. On their wedding day he meets his blushing bride only to find out she's breathtaking....so why all the drama? He soon finds out there is a rumor around the kingdom about the princess, it is said that half of every month she is turned into a creature, a curse having been placed on her by a witch jealous of her beauty. The curse's anchor being the gem hanging around the princess's neck. You choose, will you try to save the princess, will you simply rule your new kingdom, will you break your vow?

more in the next post

Last edited:
sir_joseph_noel_paton_-_the_quarrel_of_oberon_and_titania_-_google_art_project_2__large.jpg

Fae are trying to take over the world, their leaders have banned together to try to take over everything. A mighty war rages between all races, the primary two being the fae and the humans. There are many routes we can take with this, a Romeo and Juliet style? A beauty and the beast type? or just kind of go with the flow and make our own story.

blackmailing_crime.jpg

The Head of the Mafia family assigns a new guard for their child. The rules are they are not to speak to the child (who is actually an adult) unless necessary, they are not to show their face below their eyes (they must wear a mask across the bottom half of their face), and they must keep them safe, no matter what. When the guard is forced by the child(again who is actually an adult but the head calls them their child still) to interact with them, the form a bond and end up doing way more than just protecting them.

This can be MxF or FxF and you can be either role, this can have lots of different storylines that we can discuss details for

9bb77a1764a3217a61e5346ca2e218b0.jpg

YC meets MC in a nightclub, a party, a gathering of sorts? They are entranced and end up spending time with MC. Soon YC falls in love with MC, and MC with YC, they have a very heavy Dom/Sub relationship. MC dominating YC, driving their life, forcing them to submit their entirety to them. Things aren't what they seem though as YC soon finds out that MC is in fact...the Devil.

This story can go so many ways...just an idea I had.

SpiritSoul-thumb-e1496326679516.jpg

When Character A starts chatting with someone new (Character B) , whether they met at college, at work, at a park, CB doesn't have a phone but they make it work, chatting when they see each other, etc. Love starts to bloom, things are going great, the are a few things that are odd about CB but CA is falling hard and doesn't care...until they find out CB is a ghost.

This story can go SO many ways.

Last edited:
Bumps! Still looking for some rp partners, either bring your own, we can make one or we can do Atlantis

I need someone who will be up at super late hours! I need a rp to keep be entertained at odd hours of the night/morning

got bored and updated my roleplay ideas, have included music that makes me think of the roleplay, and added more details to the descriptions of them

Hi! Not sure if you wanted a response here, but I'm definitely interested! I like Atlantis and Deaths Door, definitely, and would love to discuss it more if you're interested! :)

More bumping because I need more entertainment

Boop, hello lovelies, anybody feel free to message and start up a rp

Bump because I've yet again updated rp ideas lmao

Updated because I'm going insane from boredom

anybody up at late hours would like to roleplay? If nothing in this peaks your interest feel free to message me with ideas!

Back
Top Bottom