Unspecified Welcome to Althera

Currently reading:
Unspecified Welcome to Althera

MythicHydra

Emperor
Local time
Yesterday 10:42 PM
Howdy all!
Call me Mythic! This is my RT and I hope you find something to sink your teeth into! Onto it then!

What im looking for:

I love me a great story, I want my partner love story as well, I'll happily write smut but not exclusively I simply want it to happen naturally.

Story building! This is a must! Too often I've started a rp only to carry it when my partner only gives me like two sentences. I'll put my best into my story, and help me build the world, OCC is something I will gladly indulge in to discuss how to build a scene or discuss an outcome.

Please be over 18!!! Nuff said.

Now onto the good stuff!!!
If any of these ideas catch your attention please feel free to pm me.

A New Dragon Rider: MxF or FxF

Dragons have become quite rare in the world of Althera but not unheard of, many of the known ones have chosen riders and aid in keeping the various kingdoms safe and help keep the peace. YC is chosen by a dragon in the middle of a battle, the life of a new rider isn't easy, and there are many forces trying to destroy the authority of the riders.
YC would join their dragon and a teacher on a series of adventures that would leave the balance of Althera in their hands.

Joining the Tribe: MxF or FxF

Orcs and many other races are traveling towards the Savage mountains for the Gathering. The need for battle and proving brings them together to participate in combat hoping to gain prestige and status, all in the hopes of improving their station in life and find mates.
YC would go to the gathering for their own reasons but would be allowed to experience the different cultures, possibly be taken as a mate.
From there the tribal life would begin.
(This Rp would also take place Althera)

The Adventurers Guild: FxM FxF

Adventurers are vital to any large city or kingdom in Althera, they investigate problems, help guard caravans and defeat dangerous monsters.
Our characters would either form a party or already know each other and join a party that set out on some smaller adventures that prove to be only small parts to a much bigger problem.

(More to be Added Later)

Back
Top Bottom