Unspecified Welcome to Crematoria

Currently reading:
Unspecified Welcome to Crematoria

Voluptia Reign

But first.... coffee.
Local time
Today 8:07 AM
Salutations, before we get started I'd like to say thanks for the time and the read. I've been meaning to do a different take on this one for a while and I didn't want to bury it in my usual request thread, considering this is only for this one idea. I'm looking for a partner who'd be willing to work with either multiple characters or other people, as we may add more then one later down the road. I will also likely play more then one character, permitting of course.

Now as the name states, this is to take place on Crematoria. If you aren't entirely sure what that is, there may be issues considering its 'kind of' a fan-fiction, but not quite. I'll be using the world of Crematoria, but the characters will be original works, preferably. Maybe with the exception of a few npcs, but the main static characters will be original. I mean... come on... who wouldn't want to kick Toomb's in the balls at least once, am I right? ... no? .... See if I still don't quite have your train of thought it may not be a world you want to play in.

What I'm talking about is..... The Chronicles of Riddick, the triple max prison planet of...... Crematoria.

tnlgceb

Oh... do I have your attention now?

So you like the idea of being trapped on a planet full of murders, cut-throats, rapists, and thieves, do you? A world full fighting, mayhem and very little mercy? A planet that's surface is inhospitable, 52 hours of day light. The temperatures on the surface range from nearly 400c during the day or a terrifying -180c at night, making escaping from this planet nearly impossible. Surviving and navigating the surface of this world will not be for the faint of heart, which is why... we all get to hang out in the maximum security prison located well below underground. A series of chambers that only see the cycle of fresh air for 20-30 minutes a day.

This story will take place after Riddick's escape, leaving the remainder of the planet in the controlling hands of the inmates now that the guards have all been slaughtered and the only way up dangles from a chain some odd 120 feet in the air. Flight is not an option. Survival is. Faced with four legged hungry beasts and coming onslaught of the Necromongers who threaten to take control of this planet, it's up to some very unlikely hero's to team up and try and take back the place they call home. Will romance bloom? Will there be murder? Will there be double crossing and slaughter? Hell yes.

If you aren't willing to want, no need, to beat the loving crap out of my character after she spits in your face and kicks you in the balls, then we can't be friends. ( I'm kidding...) But no... seriously. Jokes aside she's a real piece of work.

Let me introduce you to the character who will be a general all around pain in your ass...

Say hello to...
w9dmbzl
Hello Nyx.

You see.... Nyx like the chaos and mayhem of Crematoria. She may not be the strongest woman or creature there, but she can take a hit(and often does) but she demands respect. She's already gotten herself a reputation for having a smart mouth and a poor attitude. She doesn't play well with others and when someone tells her no.... well.... it may just be the last thing they say before she lashes out. She will fight, she will bite, and maybe.. permitting, a little fooling around.

Do you have what it takes to take on the world of Crematoria and the Queen of Chaos? Can you convince her it may be in all of your best interests to team up before the Necromongers take over? Will you succeed? Or will you be the one to take over? Will it be a battle of wills? Who knows..

For any other further information, please feel free to use my main request thread for reference material.

Attachments

• Crematoria2.jpg
    Crematoria2.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0
Ye heard a fourth Riddick movie may well be on the way?​

Back
Top Bottom