Currently reading:
All Welcome to my chaos, have a look around

readlliea

Emperor
Local time
Today 3:33 PM
Pronouns
she her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

Just the nervous person who prefers to write with others and draw. Honeslty I don't know the exact amount of years, maybe we're at 12 years of writing now? Maybe less? I dunno. I prefer fantasy as I am human and modern day is horrendously boring, I can do modern stuff but I need something to spice it up. Be it just my monsters, magic, or a really REALLY cool plot. I mainly rp poor souls suffering from a monster side be it curse, experimentation, etc. I also like animals; No animals will EVER be used for sexual stuff. NEVER

I've also done the dr jekyll and mr hyde troupe, tis fun ^^ though i do tend to make the mr hyde part much more monsterous in appearance and possibly more feral.

If you're interested in rpig, you can comment down bellow or pm me. Either way is fine.

Genres:
Medevial fantasy
Fantasy
Supernatural
Fairy tales with twists (i don't think this falls into fandom but i could be wrong)
Superheroes/villains (I will rp ocs in this but if you want to rp a canon character from dc or marvel you can.)
Modern Fantasy (has supernatural elements in it to keep things interesting
Mystery: i like my detectives and I love Sherlock holmes!! (not the bbc one, I'm talking about the books.) I'm not great at writting it but i still love it. Adding some supernatural themes could make it even more fun!
Dnd inspired: I love dungeons and dragons, however when i do write in this kind of rp stats and dice are ignored. To be hoenst when you're doing dnd verablly the dice thing works, cause you got others to help you feel better and make the bad rolls bearable. I cannot stand to constnatly roll bad for a written rp and end up not able to do anything in my post over and over again. thus, it's more so species and spells that are borrowed and added to a fantasy universe thus calling this dnd inspired rather than straight up dnd.

Maybes:

Slice of life (like modern day, this REALLY needs something to spice it up as it can get boring and reppetive fast to me)
Scify/science fantasy or fiction- this one is harder for me as the worlds always feel so much more complicated due to the technology and my brain tends to hyperfixate on that and make it hard to enjoy. for example, I like star wars and once wanted to rp it, but i found myself struggling to understand anything enough to feel comfortable making a character despite growing up on those movies. IT is possible for me to rp in this genre, it's just..harder.

No experience in but can try:
Romance: this won't be the main focus and I'm fine havin romance in rps (so long as it's not romeo and juliet levels) Please keep in mind though, I have litle experience with romance in rps, this is due to them often dying before they get anywhere or not being able to get such a side plot. So...yeah..

horror: I do enjoy watching people play the horror games and some things intrigue me but i've never written it before. This is also due to growing up my parents wouldn't allow us tow atch horror films. So my horror experience is from various let's players, playing horror games of varying content.
If i can think of anything else to go here, I will

The Nope list:
Pure romance, I have little to no experience in romance working as a plot for a character let alone writing nothing but that. No. Just no. I'm good with romance being in the story but not the main focus.
Sexual/smut or whatever it's called centered rp: This is the same as above with the expection of it's fade to black if it ever happens and since I don't write this, a rp centered on it is a no go. While i would like to try writing characters that are attached to this sort of thing, I end up not doing those characters because i can't protray em properly. I have never written this stuff and I don't desire to.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I usually try to reply as quickly as possible, a lot of people I rp with comment on how fast I respond. Usually this is due to me being filled with muse and a lot of spare time. So I will do my best to reply straight away, if i get sick or stumped it might take me longer depdning on the severity. But to basically put it, I will keep replying until either I have to go do something else or i need to go to bed. So you could get five or more replies out of me depending on how much we go back and forth ^^

I always do my best to provide enough to work with. I prefer paragraphs and do my best to either match my partner's post or get as close as I can. I've never paid attention to my word count; mainly as that tends to freak me out and if I know the other person wrote this amount of words, I'll start to stress over not matching regardless of them saying "you don't have to match my post length" This is due to some sites being really strict with that rule and me failing despite my efforts.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Gore and violence are fine by me. I rp many a poor soul with a monsterous transformation and I like to do my best to describe the snippity snap of their bones as they change. Blood and guts is fine ^^

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Yes. however most of the time it will be for ocs within that fandom versues actual canon characters; as I have seen how badly people will tear you apart if you protray their favorite character poorly and that terrifies me. HOWEVER I break my rule of that with some aus but I need to either relaly love the au idea, the character i play as in said au, and if it's a characer I believe I can pull off with the least amount of pitch forks coming my way even with AU slapped on em big an bold. SO...LET US BEGIN!!

Fandoms I rp in with ocs only:
Superheroes (I am a fan of Batman but i can not protray any canon from that dominan, too intimidating lol)
Skyrim: I'm good with my oc not being the dragonborn, so I'm very flexiable in this one.

The few fandoms with aus and thus where i play a Canon character that I have that I desire to play:
Dracula au
Hellboy au
Dr jekyll and mr hyde (putting this here becuase i've done the troupe many times with a character named jekyll but not strickly the book version, so it could be fun to try it without it being a oc ^^ )
(this can change so feel free to ask about a specific thing)

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
So looking aroudn this seems to be...romantic interests or types of interactions. Which to be honest, I never have any strict pairings in mind. I usually either create or plot or join someone else's and thus there's no preplanned pairings in my understanding.

Plots themselves shall be listed in a reply before to help make this first post not as chunky

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread):
oh there be a long mental list for this but for now I will try to control myself as I am testing out the waters here. Although i may just keep any characters to the character dedicated thread, rather than here as i fear this might be rather long enough.

Character thread has a character in it now!! to the characters

Any additional notes you want to add?
To be honest i'm still trying to..grasp how various subboards for "looking for threads" is; it's very different from the other sandbox site i'm on and it's also late. So my brain's being stupid. I'm just dumping all my current ideas in here, none of which are sexual I am a fade to black person. I'm fine with romance if it happens; has very little experience with this. I just..don't do the smut, intercourse, or anything among those lines. kissing is fine but you won't get the really...intimate stuff written out of me. Sorry.

Last edited:
Au fandom Rp plots
Something is Wrong With Myers: avaliable
Genre: modern fantasy with supernatural things. This is au though, alternate universe so things don't have to be exactly like the source material.

ah my hellboy au, how I miss thee so. To be clear, this doesn't need to be comic level obediant no movie obedieant as, it kind of drifts between the lines of the two medias of Hellboy. So if you've seen the second movie, it's revealed quickly that Hellboy had Myers sent to the antarctic base. If you've seen the first movie and know that one thing from the second movie, that's all that's needed. I've done this au before but it died suddenly and I do miss it. So here's the premise:

Having been sent to the antartic base, Myers returns a few years later seemingly different. He's not the same man who Red sent off; either still due to jealously of his relationship with Liz or for whatever reason you desire. What they don't know is something else came back with Myers, effectively not making him human anymore. course how long is it before the darker secret is out of the bag from this once pure hearted agent?

So yeah, Myers brings back a inhuman beastie that helps him out. So when he was in the frozen tundra, headquarters was unaware that the base got attacked by something and Myers tried to save his fellow agents, only for everyone to slowly get picked off one by one. There was another entity under the base that was able to make contact with Myers and the two ended up helping each other and that's how Myers survives long enough for help to come; which it took a terribly long time. Myers is bitter and views the entire event as Hellboy's fault, as Myers tried to fix the communications to call for help and that Myers feels a great deal of guilt over what happened. I thought it would be interesting to have Myers gain some abilities from this seemingly benefincal relationship with the other entity that is now living insdie of him.

I do have more of this but things can be altered to better fit the style of the other rper. Basically this rp does call for someone to play Hellboy, and if we want we can either take turns playing other characters or if the other person wants to control other characters, they can.

There is also the potiental to merely remove big red from the equation if you wish to rp a oc instead. This will change the plot slightly but can still be fun as that character could be a new agent and Myers taking them under his wing much how Red was meant to for him in a way. So hiding his own issues and trying to guide this agent can prove fun!

Dracula Au- avaliable
Genre: fandom, supernatural

So this would go along the same way it did, dracula trying to get mina, harker and van helsing interfering. At the end though, Harker for however decided to do this, switches places with Mina to ensure her safety which results in Dracula using Harker as the first werewolf. Since in some versions and I think the original story, wolves were associated with Dracula. So I can see him creating the first werewolf (This is also a refrence to Van helsing movie with hugh jackman) and using Harker as a guard for his entire property back in transyvania with him and his three wives; with the promise of leaving Mina alone.

I don't have a point where the plot will go. One idea is that Mina; who is unaware of the whole deal, asks Van Helsing for help to find Harker as she's living in London now. And when Van Helsing comes, Harker tries to keep this a secret while still having to do his job. One idea for this au was Harker and Mina having a young child; so Harker's been gone for a few years. Though it's not a needed element. OR it could honeslty just be Harker interacting with Dracula with a few times that Harker is out and interacts with Van Helsing. Details can be altered and changed as I didn't get very far in this. I just like Harker and I thought it be cool to make him a werewolf serving Dracula lol.

Fnaf aka Five Nights at Freddy's: I don't have any plots for this, but it is one I am willing to do given I do like the franchise. HOWEVER, the chances of me playing a canon are very low. I do have my own fnaf au comic that is slowly being made, so I'll probably only do more obscue canon characters that are more in the background. I won't play any major animatronics. Of course with this comes the rules, the Murdered children will NOT be involved. No rping the dead souls or any of that. We could make a au where the kids never died and are grown but still, Site rules WILL be obeyed with this. So no souls of dead children being rped at all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fandom rps (with ocs)
Takes place within the universe of canon content but rather than using canon characters in au form like above.
These will involve ocs; if you wish to play a canon character as a side character in teh rp, you may. But i won't play any canons in these ones.

Super heroes: I don't have any concrete plots in this. So this can be taken multiple times so long as it's different from the other.
Fnaf aka Five nights at freddy's: again as I stated above, the likely hood of me using ocs in this universe is FAR more likely. This is due to me just being more comfortable and I do have a few old and new ocs that I could spruce up and alter to fit a rp. Again like in fandom aus for this, site rules are to obeyed. No rping the dead children and all that.

Last edited:
Original plots
(basically with ocs not in a fandom universe)

Witch hunters: Taken
genre:Originally this was a historical fantasy, but can be just pure fantasy, historical fantasy, or modern fantasy.
Plot summary:
This is a old one but thankfully involves ocs. basically it's two characters who hunt wishes at a organizations orders. My character was a werewolf who was part of this organization due to being cursed by a witch but also it's the only way the organization won't just outright execute him for being a beast. His companion in the original rp was a witch that was under the employ of the same organization, to keep her head but also for other reasons. That doesn't have to be how it goes this time, it can be different and your character certainly doesn't have to work for the same organization nor has to be a witch.

Paranormal hunter: taken
Genre:This one could be historical fantasy or modern fantasy. (you could try to argue sci-fy fantasy for this but...you'll have to really sell that one to me)
Plot summary:
not much of a idea for this one, other than a paranormal hunter coming across something they didn't expect. Maybe they were only hunting ghosts and found something else? Maybe finding that something else leads to that paranormal hunter starting to lose their own humanity and thus it's a race to fix it? This one would need major ironing out and I don't have any set role for myself in this, just figured it could be written down.

Gold rush: available
Genre: Historical fantasy or just pure fantasy.
Plot summary:
somewhat historical but still mainly fantasy, can also just be in a made up world so it's pure fantasy. My character is a wannabe gold miner, chasing the gold that many people and papers have talked about. while he gets his own small claim, things quickly go wrong as he ends up attacked by something out there in the wilderness and wakes up to having been saved by your character. However whatever attacked him wasn't a simple wild animal. I don't have anything specific for my character to be cursed into, a were of some sort or some other supernatural, we can talk it out.

Your character can be human, the thing that turned him, a random supernatural who decided to help him out for their own reasons, a hunter, or soemthing else. This is very open on what your character's role is s that you can have the freedom to create something that you will enjoy and help to shape the story.

The Wolf Lord's Merchant: open
genre: Pure fantasy is best for this one.
Plot summary:
My character has always had to go through a mountain pass on their trade route, as a traveling merchant it's best to just keep moving; this only even more true when trying to hide your own issues. So when he encountered the monstrous wolf lord of the mountain a few years back, the two ended up striking a deal. The wolf lord would let him use the mountain pass and help with his affliction so long as the merchant paid tribute to them.

For a few years this worked out fine. However my character has just arrived at their normal meet up spot, only to find that the Wolf Lord isn't there. Instead...something else is there.

Your character doesn't have to be the Wolf Lord, they can be linked to them but don't have to be. Ideas for your character can be the wolf lord's chlid (An Adult), the wolf lord himself but different (this includes a human form but could also be unable to recall who they were), another traveler, a worshiper of the Wolf lord, OR something else entirely. Your character is very open for what they can be.

You're not Lestrade and I'm certainly not Holmes: very unsure of doing due to low confidence now
genre: historical supernatural/fantasy, inspired by Sherlock holmes. Can make the arguments to make it modern supernatural/fantasy; but you'd REALLY need to sell it to me.
Plot Summary:
You hear of the greatness of Sherlock Holmes and many people aspire to be private detectives, undermining Scotland Yard. Sometimes they actually do good and do something the cops fail to do. Alas many times, it results in problems. People getting hurt or worse....dead. This was the tenth wannabe private detective to turn up dead through strange means. and one officer decides to take a risk and go to a well established private eye.

What ensues is the officer learning that there is a even darker side to London's streets than just the normal criminal behavior. Monsters and beasts of legend, creatures that you think couldn't exist pretending to be human best they can in order to survive, genuinely want to be human, or are using it as a way to get closer to their prey. And now they're starting to question what their companion's place in this strange darker world is and why they're even in the business of helping people.

So with this one, please don't feel like you need to stress getting the details of 1800s London accurate. I am not strict, I am not a history known it all. This is why I say inspired by sherlock holmes; books and related media. I love the time period but if I stress over getting how they talk down to manners right, I would never do anything with my love of holmes. So long as the characters are wearing the right attire, we're good and don't need to stress.

In this rp the roles are more defined. The person interested in this would be playing the Scotland yardie/police officer and I'd be playing the supernatural private detective. If you want we can certainly discuss the police officer being turned into something later in rp and potential romance. I'm leaving the possibility of your character being male or female as again, we're not stressing the time period facts but if you want, you could certainly have your female character masquerading as a man on the police force in secret. I'm very open to discuss any details.

Black Sheep and the Wolf's in sheep clothing:eek:pen
genre: fantasy (you can make a case for trying to put this into a different genre)
Plot summary:
A black sheep meets a wolf trying to become a sheep, but when meat is your main source of food and you can eat a lot of it to sustain yourself how well does trying to blend in with others work? The wolf is a loner, isolated till they meet the sheep. Due to their black wool, the sheep faces many superstitions from their flock/herd. So what is there to lose by helping a wolf? Other than your life that is.

This one is very open, meaning that I'm good with either being the wolf in this rp Or I could be the sheep. Both of them have powers. They can turn into their respected animal that they represent, a massive wolf and a massive sheep; if the sheep is a male character then that would technically make them a ram.

But this one needs ironing out, i made these cute needlefelted black sheep and wolf disguised as a sheep so I had this idea.
-----

Random ideas Ocs​
1: My character could be either a henchman to a villain; while he's not comic relief style henchmen/that low of a underling, he's nothing on the level as the main villain of the rp. Your character ends up captured by the villain and my character could've been instructed to try and figure out the secret to your character's power or find a way to do something. Our characters get to know each other to a degree and could end up breaking out and being persuaded to live a life that's his own? Or something?

2: Our characters meet randomly within a hunters cabin, neither know each other but one of them knows there's no escaping the cabin. It's a strange place that shifts and changes. While food and drink are provided it's hardly safe as things do attack at night within teh walls, and for the character whose been there longer, it's had a strange effect on them.

3: Your character arrives within a village/town for reasons their own; potientally running from a dark past. She gets work at a lord's castle who takes great pride in keeping the town/village safe. Enough to where his family has been the sole provider of protection and it's made his family well known. My character is one of his sons but holds a dark secret.
And after a small incident with your character, she/he ends up learning his secret and now has to keep it in order to stay safe?

4: fantasy world where people are very small and other creatures are massive like giants. The people have a item of sorts that let them assume a temporary form to help them get out of really sticky situations. not much in mind for this, just something a little different.

5: what ahppens when a dog sled racer meets the strangest wolf she/he's ever seen? And then they learn that wolf is a werewolf who used to be a reknowned sled dog racer himself that disappeared years ago? (I'd most likely play the werewolf as that is a role I'm most comfortable in. Of course, there will be plenty of side characters to play that can let you play potiental werewolves OR we could discuss your character being turned. despite dog sled racing being mentioned this would probably be fantasy or the far past where no technology is; you can try to make a case for it being modern day point is, i would rather the wilderness but that, the wilderness. no tech to save yer butt and the town to have that isolated feel)

Last edited:
Updates to fandom au rps, Fandom with ocs, and original rps plot sections!

I've updated my Oc non fandom rp ideas list and even put some on taken and some have opened again. I apologize this is a big thread to read but it looks a bit nicer with the post divided into sections and not a massive blob in one post.

I still don't do nsfw or smut of any kind. Romance is allowed but I don't like to write the intimate stuff.

after being gone for quite a bit, I'm back and willing to try rping here again. Most of these prompts or ideas don't have to be used, I'm willing to hear other plot ideas.

Back
Top Bottom