Currently reading:
Unspecified Welcome To My Humble Abode

Kalon9079

Serf
Local time
Today 1:16 PM
Please do not comment here. Pm me!

About Me:

My name is Kalon. I am 19 years old, but don't let that fool you. As I have 5+ years of Roleplaying behind me, and I'm determined to keep that streak going. I'm decently active, as I make sure to get on every day. My replies do tend to get slower later in the week due to my job, but usually sundays-tuesdays are my best times for Roleplaying, as I am active all day those days. My replies vary from one paragraph to multiple, depending on my schedule and how much I am enjoying the roleplay!

When it comes to smut. I should mention I do not play switches. I only play dominants and submissives. Right now, I'm leaning toward submissive characters!

I strictly only play male characters. I will not play a female, period.

What I'm looking for:
Female and male characters. I do enjoy mxm roleplays far better than mxf, but I'm wanting to expand my skills in both.
Decent grammar. You don't have to be an expert, but good spelling and punctuation are important. If I can't read it, we have an issue. Also, please no text talk in the roleplay itself!
Preferably, two or more paragraphs per response. If you're getting lazy, as I do, one paragraph is fine. But let's not do it all the time.
Plotting and planning. Please don't make me come up with everything!
Gore, horror, and violence. These make a story for me. I enjoy angst and violent, so let's include these!
Character sheets with realistic face claims. No anime or drawings!
Violence, angst, pain! These truly make a story for me so let's please include these aspects!

Kinks:
Because Flist.net is a piece of shit website, I will not be posting an flist. If you wish to know my kinks, I will share them with you when we discuss a roleplay together.

Settings I enjoy:
Slice of life
Fantasy
Horror

Pairings:
Master and slave (this is strictly mxm, as I will not do mxf)
Mental Paitent and doctor
Gang member and victim
Gang leader and rival gang member
Criminal and Cop
Step siblings
Step parent and son

Plots:

1. Mc lives in an unknown world. A world where there are many races and species. From humans to vampires to shapeshifters. In this world, the far superior species have control over everyone else. This species is known as the dark elves. They are cruel, sadistic, vile creatures that have taken over the government, and the world. The species have been ranked, leaving humans at the bottom. Humans are slaves. Used and abused in many different ways, causing most of them to go into hiding. Of course, they can't hide forever. Mc is captured, taken to the prisons where this is no escape.

Yc is from the regular world. Of humans, animals, regular society on Earth. He or she is a volunteer, where they get to test a machine. A machine that takes her to a parallel universe. Only that universe is the world my character lives in. Upon arrival, the machine breaks down, trapping yc in the new world, resulting in her immediate capture as she tries to find help. She is taken to the prisons where Mc resides, and we simply go from here.

2. MC grew up into a nice family. His parents loved him, he grew to be kind and respectful, he always did his best for his parents. He was a good kid. But everything changed when a tragic accident happened, killing his parents instantly. MC was sent to live with his uncle, who turned out to be abusive. But he was all MC had left. Despite his efforts of trying to get his uncle to like him, it never happened. MC couldn't wait to move out. On the day he turned 18, he had packed his bags and was ready to go. Unfortunately... his plan of moving to the west came to an end. His uncle attacked him, beat him horrendously, tied him up, and sold him to a group of men. These men ran the largest underground sex trafficking ring in the country. When my character gets bought by a cruel man, he suffers for years under extensive harsh training, receiving horrible punishments. But he did his best. After accepting that he was a slave, MC was determined to be the best. Again, despite his efforts, he was never good enough. After 3 brutal years, his master gives up and takes him to the woods, where he ties him up and leaves him alone. YC stumbles across him and has to make a decision. Give him a real home, or become his new master.

3. Mc fell in love with the wrong girl. He loved her dearly, but failed to see who she really was. Her behavior was toxic, up to turning abusive. She screamed at him, hit him, literally hated him, and despite all she did, mc was blinded with love. He lavished her with gifts and intimacy, spoiled her rotten with love, begged for forgiveness when she would yell. She kept him around, only for what he had given her. It wasn't until one fateful night when she was driving down country roads at night, and mc brought up that he was leaving for a few days for a business trip. The girl raged, slamming her foot down on the gas pedal, resulting in an accident as the car hit another, killing the girl on impact. It wasn't until a couple minutes passed when mc woke up, to find the scene in front of him. His own car flipped upside down in a ditch, the other car wrapped around a tree, with a stranger in the front seat. The girl was unconscious, her car smoking as it began to burst into flame. Mc ended up saving her, taking her to his own home where he tended their wounds, until the stranger wakes up.

Last edited:
How would you feel about a closet junkie and an old childhood friend of the family who has just returned from the military?
To put in context I was thinking that my character was a bestie to your character's older brother back in the day, and they've just gotten medically discharged from the military. My character happens to move into the same apartment building that your character moves into.

I think I'm having a good day since I found another MxM Rp'er on my second day on the site. I hate normal but I love to put twists on RP's and create worlds with my partner. I usually play Femboy type characters. I don't their attitude submissive, just the position. So expect back talking, bratty sense, etc. Pretty much fiery and spunky.

As for a plot for us?
You like to play the tough guy role...
You also like the story to be somewhat down to earth...

We can play the Bodyguard/Model role.
You hate the fact I get into trouble and you constantly have to protect me more then I need to be.

We can play Gang Leader/Gang Member
...but I feel to be true to the type of characters I like to play. I would need to be your right-hand man. Like the cute yet crazy killer, you throw at people that do wrong by you.

If you have any suggestions for me, let me know ^^

Back
Top Bottom