MxF Welcome to my little corner of this institution

Currently reading:
MxF Welcome to my little corner of this institution

FulMetlSlakr

Count
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:26 PM
Hello gorgeous and thank you so much for coming to visit. Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable while I pour us a drink. You're welcome to stay for a long as you like, which includes all night if you so desire. My name is FulMetlSlakr (often pronounced Full Metal Slacker). Yes that's a mouth full and while I adore a lady who enjoys a mouthful, it may be easier if you just called me Al. I'll answer to a few things. Darling is a personal favorite of mine or my love if you're feeling especially affectionate. But enough of my senseless jabbering. Onto what you really came here for.

About me:
I've been around RP for a while and I fancy myself a decent writer. I favor good story telling over smut but I do enjoy that aspect of RP, so be prepared to write some occasionally. My writing and storytelling only gets better when we have strong OOC communication. I write from the male perspective. I expect you to write from the female perspective.

What you get from me:

• No one liners ever
  • Decent grammar and spelling. I make the occasional error because nobody's perfect
  • Reply length you can work with. I don't write pages and pages unless my muse is really over active that day and the story calls for it.
  • Frequent replies. Sometimes life happens and you only get one that week. Just happens that way. I try and write every day.
  • A plot helper. Carrying the story will not be solely up to you. I want to be part of this tale too.
  • Frequent OOC communication
What I expect from you:

• No one liners ever
  • Decent Grammar and spelling
  • Reply length I can work with. Usually one to two paragraphs.
  • At least one reply a week
  • Frequent OOC communication
  • Flexibility
  • If the above bullet made your kinky little muse giggle, that's great :)
  • Also be willing to help me plot the story (I cannot stress this one enough. An overwhelming majority of writers I break up with is done over this issue right here. Be willing to write with me. PM if you have questions about this).
Cock and Ball worship, rough sex, scratching, biting, screaming, chocking, hair pulling, oral (giving and receiving). I don't consider myself a hard line BDSM person. I can enjoy writing about such things. When I do write about such things, I will only write from the dominate perspective. If you are not a BDSM person, message me anyway. I write vanilla relationships as well.

I really enjoy the discovery portion of the characters. When they meet and there is strong attraction and that attraction builds over some time. It helps me to invest in our characters and ultimately makes my writing better. Then something romantic and develop between them. Then smutty things can start to develop. No steaming up the windows first thing.
Rape. If it belongs in the toilet, don't smear it across the page. I find my muse is unwilling to cooperate with slapping and degradation. Subs with sassy mouths can be disciplined without being struck. It's typically more fun that way. If you have something questionable, just ask me. Judgement and kink shaming are not mine to wield.
Occasionally I find a partner who wants to write about characters who are at extreme odds with each other at first. That has the potential to be great. What isn't great is when the male lead begins to hand some of that grief back to the female lead and I starting getting pissy OOC messages about it. Do us both a favor. Don't be that lady.

Pairings

The Touched: Super Heroes (or Villains or a combination of both) in an original universe (see below)
Dragon Ball: Original characters, different galaxy (see below)
Stargate, zulu site: original characters, have plot but flexible on the story. Message me direct if interested.
New fellow next door x Lonely wife (also have plot to be discussed before starting)

PLOTS:

As always, if the prompt for the female lead does not tickle your fancy, message me anyhow. Such thing can often be worked around.

Originall characters in a different galaxy with a different twist on the oppression of the villain. Wishes will probably be kept to a big fat never. Direct message me for details.
Forty years ago, the International Space Station was struck by an undetected meteor shower, lost orbit and crashed back to earth. With it came the remnant of a cosmic string. The station broke apart so completely that debris landed on every continent. A full decade after The Fall, a few people started exhibiting abilities far outside the human condition. Governments of the world and the UN rushed legislation into place to try and deal with the issues the situation created. Those affected by the string became known as The Touched. Today, those exhibiting touched aspects are whisked away to training facilities to avoid presenting as a danger to themselves or the general public. Or that's the line that the government sock puppets like to play on repeat at any rate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom