Unspecified Welcome to the party.

Currently reading:
Unspecified Welcome to the party.

Myona

Blue Heart and a Rainbow Mind
Local time
Today 9:33 AM
((Disclaimer: Given the mass of characters which I have, I thought it'd be more interesting if you guys had an insight of them rather than me posting plots. Yes, I do already have starters for some of them, I already have their bios written or at least a pillar that holds up their structure, but I like trying new things. I won't add the amount of detail for each scene as I usually am, so the whole thing might really be chaotic and jump around quite a bunch.
PS: In no way are the following all of my characters. It's already going to be a massive shitshow, so buckle up!))

There was she, a sole identity with no real figure, the prompter whose lines were blurred behind letters on a pixelated screen. There was nothing physical of her, nothing that played a role in an act, nothing that danced between scenes and nothing that could of been seen. Inheriting the role of a god, the self-proclaimed parent of all those beings she managed to contour. Her substance was unknown even by her own children, but that was no reason for her to stray away from trying to bring them to life.

How does one bring others to life when they themselves do not play a physical role?

"Oi! Dis iz gettin' fucking boring! I wanna smash somethin' already!"
"You never know when to shut up, do you, Akira?" The response was court, his lips barely curling from their pressed position. He wasn't one up for small talk, nor did he enjoy useless interactions, as one like him put priority over meaningful actions, events that help him grow and with that, there were few which he actually agreed on.
"Now, now, calm down a little!~ Akira is right, after all! We're all here for some action and not just some lame ass introduction of ourselves". It was a faint laughter, though one that did not make Hasake's ears bleed. It came from his only comrade, though even the relationship between the two seemed unstable to the outside eye. Hasake always gave the cold shoulder to everybody, and Azriel was no exception. Even so, he tolerated the latter, as he proved to be worthy of his time. The two together formed what was known as the 'Elite', the generals of one mistress' military power, the royalty which they both swore to protect.
Azriel's buddy-like approach didn't seem to do much for the other two, however. A short
"Hmph" came his way as the man lowered his head, driving his attention fully back to what he used to do before. Once he sat himself to do something, he was no man to get easily distracted, and so, any other follow-up would most likely be ignored. His hand, however, let a rug smolder over the ebony curve of his treasure - a crossbow. With that done, Azriel knew there wasn't much he could add anymore, and so an amused sigh managed to escape his lips. On the other end of the spectrum, the one which we've come to know as Akira, never knew any such boundaries. He was loud, obnoxious, way too active and had a thrilling obsession for 'smashing', although most perceived that in the wrong way.

The fae snarled, and so he begun to yell again, cussing at the ranger which he simply was just minding his business. Out of sheer anger, he swirled himself around as to create momentum, only to soon throw his hammer towards the one that "caused" all of this. He didn't put much thought into it, as all he desired was to use his weapon to crush people, and so he would pay no mind if any of the current partners were to die.
The swooshing sound of the massive chunk of iron cutting through the air glazed right above Azriel, making his short hair play into the wind, as there was not enough time for him to react in any other way. Before he could shout his friend's name, the ranger had already sensed the danger he was in. It wasn't that hard to hear footsteps in the grass when the boy made his pirouette. He did not budge, however, and in the same passive fashion, all he did was have his eyes shift up from his lap and towards the more... interesting one of the bunch. For him, at least.
A dark, thick cloud formed around half of Hasake's body, the shape of it misleading the eye as it continuously grew in size. Purple surges of lightning cursed through the shadowy matter, things which, for better or worse, sort of helped with keeping the same 'sunny' condition as before and, thus, the ranger had no worry over his head. He was still able to continue treating the beaten wood of his inanimate 'lover', after all.
BAM! The hammer lands into the black mass, getting captured by the quick formation of lightning that engulfed its handle and neck. The whole formation begun to move, and so it'd get closer to the one which formed all of this, a boy whose forehead was branded with a motif of no particular first-glance resemblance, but it symbolized a curse which he endorsed and came to use all for his pleasure. Experimenting was one of his passions, as so his sadistic tendencies knew no limits, and that one power which was gifted to him alongside the curse was enough to satisfy his intellectual needs. He was keen to observe just how well others were able to put up with him, his treatments often times overflowing and causing the death of those he's taken an interest on. Surely, he wasn't doing it for any sexual stimulation, but for him, knowledge was just like a climax - one that was quite deadly for both parties.

As soon as Lucilfer approached the hammer to himself, the fae started cussing yet again, this time wasting no time to fly over and retrieve the weapon. A spurge of electricity sprinted through the air at that moment, shocking Akira mid-air and causing him to lose balance and eventually falling into the ground. He cussed yet again, and so he quickly stood himself back up, disgusted to see the dirt that was now all over him and his long, luscious hair. For somebody as angered as him, he surely had feminine mannerisms, though god forbid you mention that.
"Haha! Gotcha!~", a playful voice rung into the air, and with that, Akira soon realized it wasn't Lucilfer that shocked him. Frankly enough, the boy couldn't even control lightning in such a manner, as it all was something complementary to his cloud formations. The girl bore a wide, toothy grin over her face, way too cocky and much alike the fairy's usual face expression. "I thought you'd be much faster than this! You truly fight like a girl!"
"What did ya just say, ya fucking bastard?" And that, my friends, is how you start a never ending fight with Akira.

There was a sigh, a deep one at best as the Creator watched all of this unfold. It was their nature, they all acted how they desired, none stepping out of their way to make the situation more pleasant for her. She shook her head dismissively, though she wasn't alone this time. There was a virus which she had created, one which was the closest to her being as they both were able to share the virtual space. The mask was unable to conceal the pitiful reaction which washed over him.
"T h e y... a r e s o m e t h i n g."
His mannerism was infected with some sort of superiority, though still much more subtle than the ticking bomb which the fairy displayed. The tune in his voice was robotized, vague hue of emotions encrypted into his words. He bowed his head out of courtesy, and so he turned around, his steps echoing through the immaculate chamber as he made his way towards the sole opening that disturbed the white surroundings.

"Well? Did you see anything?"
"Nothing worth mentioning."
The exchange was short, but conveyed a lot. Frost pulled down his headphones from over his ears, letting them dangle around his neck as the arrow onto his screen hovered over the cornered "X" from each tab. It was all just an attempt to distract himself from eyeing the other - fighting back the urge to smirk was horror. The man standing behind the boy, the one who served the question, had one of his brows arch at the response. It was quite clear to him that there's no possible way for the virus to not have gathered any sort of information. There had to be a lie, and what was behind that lie might help him advance his plans. Robert was quite ambiguous, and so he did not let his suspicions get the better of him, just going on with their exchange. A deal was a deal, finalized via some money transferred from the businessman to the hacker, shortly before leaving the building. With that, a phone call commenced while the boy took his flee. Both of them were smart enough to know their business wasn't exactly over.

((Well, I see that I pretty much introduced mainly just male characters. Oopsie. It's true that lately I haven't gone over that many roleplays for me to require using girls, but I assure you I have more than enough. I am thinking of making another post, sometime in the future, maybe even tomorrow, as to introduce a bit more of the other side as well. And it seems like I mostly presented the more 'bossy' type of characters, it just seemed to fit more in the current scene. For now, I shall post this here, as I've gotta study for tomorrow's exam. Any other questions? Don't hesitate to ask. Cya, hope ya like it!))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom