Unspecified Welcome to the Serpent King's court!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Welcome to the Serpent King's court!

Snek King

The King of Serpents
Local time
Today 7:17 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
The Writer
Hey i am Snek King, the self-proclaimed King of Serpents, who is looking for a rolyplay partner willing to tolerate a novice that wants to improve their writing and worldbuilding skills. I have been writing stories for 4 years mainly for a RPG Group with a focus on Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition as well as some amateurish fanfiction for Percy Jackson and other Rick Riordan series. Lately i have created a sort of overarching universe and cosmology for most of my settings and worlds that i also want to use here. I love doing alternate and fantasy-historical stories often set in historical eras with hidden supernatural elements featured but i also love to do original fantasy with a lot of real world inspiration. I am a history major at university but historical knowledge or accuracy is not really needed so don't worry i am not gonna come after you for wrong details. Urban fantasy is also something i love to do i only don't really like to play a sci-fi/military story at the moment. My first language is german and not english so please point something out if i make grammatical mistakes or typos. I write from either first or third perspective but am most familiar with third perspective. I often play male characters just because i am male but i have no problem playing female characters i will probably not do a good job at that though.... i think.

When and how long?
I will probably take time with replying and will probably feature drastically different lenghts but i will always try and match the replies of my partner it just might not be possible at all times. I would be able to respond every day atleast once but sometimes life and my RPG groups might keep me occupied so i probably won't be available every single day of the year but i will try and get back to my partner as fast as i realistically can manage. Please no ghosting just tell me if you don't wanna continue or jump ship. I just don't want to wait for something that will never come and make myself false hopes of reply.

Blood, Violence and Gore
I have a high tolerance for these things but for specifics i would have to specifically know what people would have in mind. Non consentual and violence against children is taboo in all cases though.

Smut? Kinks? Whats okay?
I am okay with most smut no matter the pairing. If smut is supposed to happen then i would rather play a male or female character as i don't really feel qualified for non-binary or transexual characters as i am afraid i might mess something up or get something wrong. Most kinks are okay except scat, vomit and vore and such. Otherwise i am okay with most things.

Fandoms
I once tried myself on Rick Riordan fandom stuff but have held myself out of stuff like that and am probably not the best person to do fandom with but i am willing to try if my partner would want to. I am more comfortable doing my own stuff in my own framework.

Some Ideas
Currently i have an idea for FxF pairing story set in the Scottish highlands in the Early Middle Ages/Early Modern Age but could as well be the present or a fantasy setting. I would also have an idea for MxF story involving vampires during the height of the reign of Justinian the Great in the 6th century involving political tensions, war and romance against the backdrop of a falling empire. I also have idea for a MxM story set during the either the 1880s in London taking cosmic horror themes and topics of identity and self-acceptance in a society that forces its ideals upon the characters.

Current Plot Idea and Character i like to play
I have worked out some ideas for a urban fantasy plot playing in Vienna in 2023 with the supernatural community of the city coming to terms with the present and in the center of it all indetermined romance between the current character idea and a to be discussed partner. My character idea would be a male member of the supernatural community suffering from angst and growing up in a old family dealing with evil entities. Could be MxM or MxF i do not mind either.

I like to privately chat about worldbuilding and character arcs and plots with my partner if anyone is interested. Once again please be patient as i am a novice who only ever wrote for a small circle of friends. I am hyped to hear something.

Last edited:
I would be interested in your vampire idea or your Vienna modern idea.

Back
Top Bottom