All Welcome to the Trash House

Currently reading:
All Welcome to the Trash House

Local time
Today 2:30 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Introduction
Hi all! My name is Gracehustle, or simply hustle if easier. I am a full time college student with a chaotic life and a love of writing. I've been on the site for somewhere over a year or so but I have well over 5 years of RP and story writing under my belt as well. Some time in the past I created a request thread but as I don't really like that one, I decided to start again from scratch.

Currently my schedule is nothing short of sporadic and I can't guarantee how often I'll be able to reply. I do try to write once every day or two but often time that gets changed and I unfortunately find myself answering somewhere between every other day and once a week depending on the effort I feel I need to put into a reply (more detail=more time). Even if I can't get a reply in though, I love OOC chat! I like to know the people I'm writing with and I think it's beneficial for all involved, especially if a shared interest or activity is found or it leads to crazy character growth!

General writing stuff
I expect site rules to be followed at all times.
- I write in third person past tense and my replies tend to be on average about 300ish words or about three-ish paragraphs, but it does tend to sway depending on how much effort my writing partner puts in. My only rule is absolutely no one liners, I can't work with it and it is a surefire way to make me drop a rp.​
- I know that I make mistakes with my grammar, punctuation and spelling and because of such I don't expect my partner to be perfect in their writing, and as long as there was an effort put forth I'm good with it.​
- For things such as faceclaims or general inspiration for outfit/appearance/location, I'm pretty chill. The only thing I ask is to stay away from real faceclaims, I much prefer a drawing/AI art/anything else.​
- I tend to swear like a fucking sailor at times, but most noticeably when just chatting. If that's something you'd like to steer away from, I would advise you to pass.​
- I do not tolerate hate or rudeness from anyone when chatting, no matter beliefs or personality. I will end any chat or rp with you if you don't respect people's right to simply be themselves.​
- That being said, I enjoy writing and playing against characters of all kinds! My favorites currently are non-binary or male characters​

Violence and Gore
  • When it comes to gore and violence, I have absolutely no restrictions on it. As long as it makes sense in the story and it's not out of the blue I say go fucking nuts with it.
  • Please no godmodding characters, make them believable and not impenetrable hunks of stone with no personality and no way to get injured (Even playing gods/goddesses, they should have some weakness even if it's not a physical one)

Smut
  • I don't enjoy writing stories/rps that are based solely on sex and smut. To be appealing to me I prefer a ratio of 70/30 or 80/20 plot to smut, with it being something that has tension and a place in the writing.
  • I'm not picky with pairings when it comes to smut, nor am I picky with whether we play through it or have a scene fade to black
  • I do have some hard limits when it comes to what I am willing to play, but anything that's not listed below feel free to ask about and we can talk about it!
Noncon, scat/urine play, Incest, age play, and anything else explicitly against site rules.

Fandoms
- I rarely do fandom rps, with very few exceptions. I don't rp with or play against any characters that are from a fandom, but I will use a setting from a show/movie as a backdrop provided we use OCs in the story.

Plots
I have quite a few plots and general ideas, but I will do my best to get a mostly condensed list. If you don't see something on here that you're curious about or want to try feel free to reach out!

I also tend to write mostly sci-fi or fantasy based rps, but I will take suggestions to try different genres!

(Brackets [ ] indicate my preferred role, but I'm always down for any of them)

• [Fae Royalty] + human
  • Vampire + human
  • Post-apocalyptic survivors
  • Angel + Demon
  • Space explorers
  • Icharus + [Winged Being] (This one is a very specific plot that I've been dying to do)
  • Exiled Prince + commoner
  • Powerful being + human
  • Thief + Guard
  • Monster hunter + Monster or apprentice
  • [Wasteland wanderer] + Wasteland city leader
  • Two warriors with a forbidden love
  • Characters with a forgotten/painful past
  • Character who has powers that has been manipulated to use/control them and a character who has full control over their powers
  • Multiverse/world jumping

(These two are specific plots, but there are many more that aren't included here)
Vampire that's been hidden for centuries and a human who happened to stumble across their home, the vampire coping with having a new roommate and a slow burn romance.
In the apocalypse, there aren't many people who make it out on their own. Most organize themselves into cities, run by gangs or self-ordained kings, and while it's not ideal, it provides relative security. Things in the cities are rough, but they're better than the outsides. That being said, a few people do manage on their own. Dubbed 'wanderers' or 'Ders' for short, they do as their nickname says, they wander the earth, living and killing as needed to survive. They take pride in not working with cities, and many have left the cities for various reasons; starvation, horrid conditions, simply being cooped up. And as all good stories go, what happens when an explorer from the wasteland and a city dweller meet? Not just any dweller, but the leader of a large city, someone with ruthless power whose city is known to be tough to live in and tougher yet to lead.

Extra
If you're interested in any plot or have any questions at all about rping with me or simply want to chat, feel free to send me a PM! I'm most likely to respond to those in a timely manner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom