Nomad Well, Hello There

Currently reading:
Nomad Well, Hello There

Local time
Today 4:47 PM
Messages
6
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey hey people, SlackBiscuit here. My name is, well, SlackBiscuit. But feel free to call me Slack or Kefka. I am not exactly new to roleplay, but I have never roleplayed in a forum before. Last time it was last year but not much interesting happened so I just kinda dipped lmao.

I like to write stories, mostly fanfics though I rarely posted them, mostly for my own amusement though since I am not that confident with my writings lmao. I mostly do fantasy rps, but I am open to trying new things. I am especially interested if anyone is willing to do a blend of sci-fi and fantasy rp with me, as they always fascinates me somehow.

My roleplay style is long paragraphs. Though since it's been a while, I might be a little bit rusty. And I do reply kinda slow, I hope you keep that in mind if you want to rp with me.

I guess that's all? Feel free me to ask me anything though, as long it's not anything private lmao
 
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, New Blood!


First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! Welcome to our home! If you haven't already, please make sure you read your welcome letter in the top right! It should be the little icon! That's where all of your future messages will end up!

( There's multiple pages to this; just click/tap the arrows! )​




Second! I bet you're wondering how to start Role Playing and where to go! I think it's pretty fun to explore the forums, and I highly recommend doing so! Most thread homes, if not all, have a pinned post at the top of them to tell you what goes there!

However, the Request Threads are pretty self explanatory; Here's a Link! There's plenty to look through, but you could also build your very own! Tell people what you're all about and get those writing partners! Take your time though; there's never any pressure! If you were looking for an open story you can just jump in straight away, you can find them in Unfinished Tales!​




Next, I've created A Sanctum Tour to help find a lot of cool places on site! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! But, these are some of my favorites! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl!

And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​




I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds and Hot Pink Names are Virtuosos which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!

Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​


 
Welcome Slack Biscuit! We hope you have a great time here :rainbow: We for sure have members who love a good sci-fi/fantasy, so I'm sure you'll find some great stories in no time!
 
Back
Top Bottom