Well... hi!

Currently reading:
Well... hi!

Talisa

Wicked daydreamer
Local time
Today 1:56 PM
Hi!

I'm Talisa. I'm in my thirties. I'm from Europe. I used to actively role-play on a similar forum almost a decade ago (my overall experience could be measured in around 5 years), but recently I got a sudden longing to get back at writing. All my old RP partners left a long time ago, so I'm in search of new ones. What can I say, I'm bored and need a distraction from stressful real life and my job.

I play male/male RPs. As much as I enjoy smut and graphic sexual content from time to time, the plot always comes first and is much more important to me. I love brainstorming, plotting ahead, and discussing details with my partner (kind of setting up characters for certain scenes or reactions). Improvisation and fun twists are great from time to time too though.

English is my third language, so I'm not after perfect writing or grammar (I'm sure mine is far from it), but I'd appreciate readable and decent text. I tend to write longer posts with descriptions and inner thoughts (unless the story demands otherwise at that time), but it's not required of my partner as long as their post moves the plot forward and gives me something to work with. I don't welcome one-liners though.

I'm a visual person. I love setting up character profiles with pics and all.

My favorite genres are fantasy, sci-fi, paranormal, military, pirates, and criminals. My absolute favorites are enemies-to-friends-to-lovers, enemies-to-friends, angst, drama, hurt/comfort, villain ending up at hero's mercy, "hunter turned prey" scenarios, prisoners of war, captives, heartwarming moments (especially after angst).

I don't do tragedies and main/important character deaths (I need a happy ending!). Extreme anything needs to be discussed first.

I'm looking forward to creating something exciting and fun together.

~Talisa~

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom