Currently reading:
Well Howdy there!

bang678

Emperor
Local time
Today 7:33 PM
Pronouns
she / her or they/them
Hi, I'm Bang! First off I wanna say don't be afraid to reach out and pitch a story potential!

I've been writing short stories since I was a kid! I've been doing RP for a while now too. Lets be honest, how many of us got into it at an age when we really shouldn't have? Its cringe worthy.

In replies I try to at very minimum write a paragraph.

I enjoy writing male or female characters! a good slow burn smut is my jam!

I love fantasy and sci-fi settings / worlds ! Medieval, steampunk, spaceships, a historical time period mash up....

I love taking a basic pairing that's been done a million times ( arranged marriage, Princess x bodyguard/knight, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers) and seeing what unique spin we can add to it! A good story needs drama and conflict! (although I'm not totally opposed to slice of life)

I'm also a sucker for classic fanfic tropes. "Oh no there's only one bed" or "I need you to be my fake significant other"

when it comes to sexual content I'm like a level 4 or 5 spice on a range 1 to 10. Light bdsm aspects are good, dub-con is fine (depending on the context), I prefer to keep age gaps under 10 years, light blood play can be ok depending on context. Hard no's are anything to do with bathroom stuff or non-con.

Welcome! I've actually been looking for a good Fake Fiance plot if you are interested.:)

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom