Currently reading:
MxM We're in giants land now

Lir_the_witch

The Forest Witch
Local time
Today 7:07 PM
Pronouns
He/him
Heya! I'm Lir nice to meet you, I've been role playing for at least 10 years and I'm 21, you do the math one that one
I'm a huge fan of fantasy which this is a request for

This is a request for a Giant x other humanoid paring that's M x M I'm playing the Giant, I have a character I'm working on in mind
The other humanoid can be anything from a human to like.. idk elf or something
This is romance type shit! but also there should be like some drama or something in this

My replies vary but I keep it to at bare minimum a short paragraph or I can end up with several long paragraphs if I have the mood or creativity for it, my replies tend to be sparatic, just because I have other stuff going on that takes away from my creativity tank

This RP won't be really violent or gorey, if there is the time that something with blood or death shows up it will be like, matter of fact and not particularly angsty unless wanted and talked about before hand, or sexual in nature, mention of a character being attracted or hot can happen because these characters are adults but it won't be in your face.

MC = My character
YC = Your character

Plot:
MC is a lowland Giant, he is the son of a mammoth herder and works with the wolly mammoths as well, Mammoths are prized for their wool, meat, milk AND ivory across many kingdoms, and since MC is a giant he stands 14'5" tall [Wolly Mammoths are like cows to Giants!, depending on the type of course] your character for whatever reason comes into town, maybe being a mercenary, travelling merchant, adventurer or anything else [A powerful Duke or the like? hon hon hon] and MC somehow, to his regret catches YC eye and won't leave MC alone and then... romance

or we could do something else entirely

Send me a Private message if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom