MxF ΰ±¨ΰ§Ž ― 𝓦𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’Šπ’•'𝒔 π’…π’‚π’“π’Œ, π’π’π’π’Œ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔. [ Romance + Fantasy ]

Currently reading:
MxF ΰ±¨ΰ§Ž ― 𝓦𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’Šπ’•'𝒔 π’…π’‚π’“π’Œ, π’π’π’π’Œ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔. [ Romance + Fantasy ]

sagenectar

Are flowers not the stars of the Earth?
Local time
Today 4:30 AM
Pronouns
she/they/he
tenor.gif

Welcome! Ω©(ΛŠα—œΛ‹*)و 🧑
( Novella β€’ Advanced Literate β€’ DMs β€’ Threads β€’ Romance β€’ Med/Low Fantasy β€’ Modern β€’ Medieval β€’ Regency )

Hello friend! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my request thread. My name is Sage and I'm a twenty-four year old newlywed with a busy schedule and four demanding kitties. ᑣ𐭩

After taking a hiatus due to some sudden life changes, I'm back and ready for action. I'm a huge lover of romance, specifically romantasy (romance + fantasy) and I am on the hunt for some. Usually when people think of fantasy the setting is usually medieval which I am not against, however, I would love to delve deeper into romance fantasy set in either modern times or regency era! If that interests you, please continue reading!

Some preferences and expectations I felt necessary to go over:

• You: I do not care what your IRL gender is as long as you're capable of playing a well-written male lead against my female lead. However, I will ask that you are 21+ before messaging me. As I get older, I'm simply uninterested in writing with teenagers― especially when romance and possible smut is involved. (Which it will be!)

• Characters: While this does depend on what kind of plot we do, I will be open and honest about how biased I am towards plots that are Human x Non-Human characters, specifically my character being human while yours is not. I am not against playing the non-human, though usually I stick to playing as Elves and am currently not interested in stepping outside of that. One thing I do want to mention that is incredibly important to me is that my female human characters will almost always be on the chubbier side/plus-sized. It is the most appealing for me and if you cannot get past it in order to enjoy the roleplay I suggest not reaching out to me.

• Plotting/Story Building: As much as I love plotting and coming up with ideas, I'm also looking for someone who feels the same and has no issue letting me know when they don't like an idea. Don't let me steamroll with my ideas if you don't like them, and introduce your own as well! I also really enjoy structured roleplay with clear objectives and an eventual end goal. While I appreciate the creativity that comes with adding new ideas and side plots (and would love to add them in!) I also prefer narratives that have an end goal in sight. I believe that all stories have their own natural conclusion, and I really value the opportunity to explore character development within that framework. If you're interested in building a rich, engaging story that ultimately comes to a satisfying close, we'll likely be a great match!

• When Messaging Me: This might just be me being picky! With that being said, I am of the firm belief of first impressions being important. To me, nothing is worse that receiving a message, getting excited about it, only to open it and find "Hey, wanna rp?" Of course I do! I'm on here for a reason. What is your name? What are your roleplay preferences? Anything from my thread that piqued your interest? If getting information out of you is like pulling teeth, I'm more likely to just reject roleplaying with you.

• Communication/Posts: As someone with an incredibly tight schedule, I appreciate any sort of patience you're able to throw my way. To put it bluntly, I'm able to shoot out 3-4 responses per week, maybe more depending on how quickly I'm able to get my shit together. Being a newlywed, moving into a new place, as well as becoming a caregiver has completely turned my schedule upside down. I use roleplaying as a way to wind down from life, and I would prefer if it didn't become a chore. If you love face-paced back and forth responses, please do not reach out! I will always let you know if I'm unable to reply for a week or so, however I am completely ghost-friendly and don't really care how long you take to respond. I'd be happy with one reply per week!

• Writing Preferences: This is pretty simple; I'm comfortable writing third and first POV however I am more experienced in third. I strictly write past tense, and would prefer if my partners did the same as well. While I consider myself novella, on a happy day my posts regularly reach around 600 - 1000+ words. I am more than capable of writing 2000+, but that's purely based on circumstance. I would prefer if my partners are capable of writing 600+, however I do not accept anything below 400. I would also prefer if you have an acceptable grasp of grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. It doesn't have to be perfect, but I at least need to understand what you're trying to say.

• Smut: I am incredibly comfortable with writing out smut, and actually love writing out detailed scenes rather than fading to black. However, I stay within a strict ratio of 20:80, the smaller being how much smut there should be. I love the residual build-up of tension between the characters after heavy character development and connections being made. If the story turns into a random pile of filth, I lose interest pretty quickly. I do not write smut out of pleasure or anything like that, but mainly because I get to the point where I ship our characters so hard all I can think about is when they finally snap! That requires a tom of build-up, and I will not hesitate to block you if you're being weird.

Onto the meat and potatoes; I'm have very few ideas and lots of aesthetics/vibes I'm interested in. While I am open to medieval settings, it's not something I'm outwardly looking for currently. (I will not reject you if you're strict on the medieval setting, don't worry!) I have laid out the two settings I'm looking for and in spoilers I will list ideas and plots I may have. (I don't have much, unfortunately.) Please feel free to bring your own if you feel they might interest me. As long as it's got romance and fantasy, I'm sure I'll be happy to give it a read.

Tropes I love: Fae, Light/Dark Elves, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Monsters, Omegaverse, Height/Size Difference, Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Slow Burn Romance, Forced Proximity, Opposites Attract/Sunshine x Grumpy/Black Cat x Golden Retriever, Fated Mates, Touch Her and Die, Etc.

Ideas:
  • Vampire x Human + Reincarnated Lover
  • Witch x Witch Hunter + Coffee Shop Romance + Co-Workers
  • Fae x Human + Fated Mates + Enemies to Lovers + Bakery Romance
Plots:
  1. (Heavily based off Kiki's Delivery Service) | All his life Muse A has heard the stories of witches. Playful beings that, at a certain age, leave their families to find their perfect home and start their own families. Dangerous and helpful in all the same, you'd never want to get on a witches bad side! While all of elderly of his small town recall meeting witches in their youth, Muse A had never met one and truly believed in was a myth the old liked to tell the young. That is until Muse B, a witch, flies into town upon her broom looking for her new home. Loving how close the little town was to the ocean, she decides to make that little town her new home! There was now a witch in town, and nobody could stop talking about it! Muse A didn't want to believe it until Muse B walked into his little cafe, asking to rent out the apartment above and offer her magical services to spice up his cafe.

Ideas:
  • Arranged Marriage + Monster x Human
  • Vampire x Human + Forced Marriage + Cat x Mouse
  • Werewolf x Human + Duke x Commoner + Fated Mates
Plots:
  1. Muse A has just come out to the new season, ready to fulfill her duty in finding a suitable husband to marry. With a little luck, as a gift and status flex her parents are able to book Muse B, a renowned artist capable of capturing even the slightest of details in breath-taking portraits, for a painting of Muse A. It is incredibly rare to grab his attention, let alone get him to come to their own home for the portrait. As suitors line up delighted at the prospects of marrying Muse A, each time she has her appointment with Muse B she cannot help but feel something is off. Whether it is because his skin is too perfect, or that he barely blinks, Muse A is convinced there is something wrong with Muse B. Much to her dismay, Muse B is actually a vampire who has his eyes set upon her. Though, lately, he cannot seem to decipher on what he wishes to do with her; bed her or feed from her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom